My owner's lover is a demon pt. 1 also A/N rant

I felt the warm rays of the sun rest gently on my face. Under my eyelids, my eyes slowly went back and forth experiencing and reexamining my new awareness of the calming sun. my tongue peered slightly out, and a huff came from my snout. I could hear the jingle of a key before the door opened. My head instinctively moved before I decided I wanted it to and my ears perked.

"Choco, who has been a good boy!" I heard the call from my owner.

My sight was already at the living room entrance before he appeared. He wore a white button-up with a pink tie that always had a sheen to it. A grey suit coat would have lined my owner's attire but hung on my owner's left forearm instead. He kneeled at the entrance and from here I could tell his hair was a little mussed up and two of his upper buttons and tie had been loosened.

"Choco, come here!" he said in a baby voice.

I got on my hind legs to stretch, and then my front legs joined as I calmly walked over. My tail wagged back and forth. It beat against the floor 'thud, thud, thud,' as I felt my owner's hand on my crown.

I looked at his face. 'Thud, thud, thud.' The phone then rang.

Rnng, brring, rnng.

"It's probably work." My owner sighed reluctantly, getting one more pet on my head before steadily getting up.

I only stared with my tongue out and tail still wagging. He grabbed his phone and answered.

I unconsciously followed the conversation before it hit me.

"...A week?" He looked at me. 'Thud, Thud, Thud.' My tail stopped.

Thud. My heart went and with it a door was open.

I am a dog and my owner, [placeholder], is a BL main character. 

A/n --RANT-- the ridiculousness of the title is getting to me, it's sooo absurd. lol.

in my isekai dump, clearly, there are going to be spoilers, as I'm not dedicated enough to fine-tune them into their own "books." the title is a spoiler. ugh. but it's funny {{{{  I don't know who is reading this but I'm pretty sure they don't read bl's. lollll. because then you would get the trope. like that's an actual- the plot could go so many ways, horribly good. you're telling me you work for a company that slowly kills you and have a "pet," demon at home! honestly, I always found it dumb and absurd and amusing and why did I ever indulge in it?! heinous, heinous.  I wanted to use English names, and yea, I did, but I don't remember why but I changed them. I might change the names again, but not chocos!  maybe to Alex? nvm, irl time, I just got rid of his name completely. 

Synopsis is synonymous with spoiler (not really but here, yea) :  Choco is a dog. Choco is scared. and Choco is pretty sure dogs die from chocolate but that's not the biggest problem. Why did he have to have a hapless owner? Who is so lonely he falls in love with a demo- he won't even finish that word. Choco is worried and right to be because his owner's lover has a friend, and it's offering a human body.    

Choco is tempted but hopefully, he is smarter than his owner.

A/n-----2--- guys, romance is the farthest thing from this story so...... choco is just really worried about being found out for his recently gained awareness. I actually planned stuff, kind a. if I really think about it, it's some type of horror to suddenly know you're a dog that hasn't always been one. I mean who's gonna blame Choco if he does make a deal... Choco only has himself. 

also question, should I post my fanfiction too? but where? separate book? this one?  onto a separate tangent. I want to get a AO3 account but I haven't seen crappy fanfiction on that site, it's always so good, and it makes me a little insecure. I'm not obsessed with a fandom, just whimsy and fickle about it. I'm pondering it now.  ugh, illdowhatilldo.  like through AO3 I've learned about my fascination for world-building and I don't want to try writing fanfiction if it isn't perfect which is unrealistic. look at me now. this isekai dump has actually helped me improve from a kid who writes to an amateur writer. I find it funny that fanfiction has inspired me to write fanfiction rather than the main source material. that is so funnyyy.