☁︎«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1»☁︎

»𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 484

"Y/n wake up!" I heard sudden yelling that made me fall off my bed.

"What the hell?" I mumble to myself, rubbing my eyes as the sun hit my face.

"Come on, let's get ready for the first day of Hogwarts." Hermione said as she helped me up.

"Can I not sleep just 5 more minutes?" I ask plopping myself into bed.

"We both know you won't be sleeping just for 5 minutes. So no." Hermione said while rolling her eyes.

"Mhhm. Alriiight." I groan as I get up.

I go to the bathroom, take a shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair and do my skincare.

When I get out I see two outfits on the bed and Hermione next to them.

"So which one do you want?" She asks me.

I suppose she wants us to be matching, and to be honest I don't mind the slightest bit, considering we have lots of twinning clothes.

"The pink one." I say and she grabs the other one.

We both get dressed and I let my hair down, while we both did some light make up.

"Let's go now." Hermione said dragging me along.

"But I didn't get to eat." I say clearly annoyed.

"It's your fault you overslept." She says shrugging.

"My fault?! You didn't wake me up!!" I say a bit louder.

She turns around and says just as loud as I previously spoke
"I am not an alarm clock!"
Then she proceeds to let go of my wrist, turn around and keep walking.

I just follow her silently, not wanting to cause a scene, especially this early.
---------------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP
We were now going in the train compartment.
"So we will be staying with Harry and Ron?" I ask Hermione.

I never met them, but Hermione always told me about her friends at Hogwarts during the holidays when she came back home.
She talked a lot about Harry, but much more about Ron. I figured she had a crush on him and not too long ago she told me she did like him.

"Yeah, we will. We just have to wait, they should be comming soon enough." Hermione said and I nodded.

After around 5 minutes in which me and Hermione chatted the door of the compartment flung open and 2 boys came in.

I recognised the ginger haired one as Ron, and the one with glasses and the scar on his forehead as Harry, or "The chosen one".

"Hi guys!" Hermione says while getting up. She quickly hugs Harry and then proceeds to hug Ron.

When I saw they weren't pulling away me and Harry both fake coughed in unison, as if we planned that.

Hermione quickly pulled away and Ron turned as red as his hair.

I turn my attention to Harry.
"Hi, I'm Y/n Granger."
I say sticking my hand out for Harry to shake.