☁︎«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10»☁︎

»𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 661

---------------------------------------------------
𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 𝐨𝐧 30 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 2023, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞-𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧!
---------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was fucking crazy. After classes I went and told Pansy and Hermione everything. Pansy was backing me up while Hermione was worried for me and told me to be aware of them, because she heard some bad rumours about them.

"You can't know for sure that it's true what people say!" I defended Mattheo and Lorenzo

"I know, I am just telling you to be careful." Hermione said

"She can stand up for herself, I saw that, so you shouldn't worry Mione." Pansy said

Then we moved on and talked more about assigments and other school stuff.

Back to today, I got up and got ready for school. Outaide it was raining and it was a bit colder than on the other days, so I decided to get dressed a bit warmer.

 Outaide it was raining and it was a bit colder than on the other days, so I decided to get dressed a bit warmer

I also put some accesories and I decided to leave my hair down.

I went to have lunch in the great hall. I made my way to the Gryffindor table and sat between Hermione and Ginny.

As we started talking my eyes meet Mattheo's, he was looking at me, following my every move, so I decide to make him a bit jealous.

"Hermione could I switch seats with you?" I ask her innocently

She thinks about it for a bit but then she agrees.
We both switch places so now I was between Hermione and Harry.

"Hi." I say to Harry smiling up at him
"Hi." He greets me back, looking down at me.

---------------------------------------------------
Mattheo's POV
I see Y/n talking with Hermione, than they switch places. I didn't think much of it until I see her talking with Harry. They were both laughting and she had her arm on his shoulder.

I could see how she was looking at him. They were fucking flirting with eachother.
I could feel my blood boil. Just as I wanted to get up Blaise held me down.

"Don't kill anyone Mattheo." He said, knowing exactly why I was mad

"Blaise maybe you should leave me the fuck alone before I don't kill you too."

"Man, we are not going to hide another body!" Draco jumped into the conversation

After a few more minutes of Blaise and Draco arguing with me, I finally give up and stay in my seat, still watching Harry and Y/n.

Then she looks at me and smiles. Then it hit me, she was trying to make me jealous, and I think she knew it was working.
---------------------------------------------------
Y/n POV
After classes I was walking ti my dorm with Hermione, when she told me she had to use the restroom.

"It's fine, don't worry. I will go to the dorm then." I tell Hermione, she quickly nodds and leaves.

As I continue making my way to my dorm someone pulls me into a classroom.
"Not again!" I groan in annoyance. Just then I hear a chuckle and the lights turn on.

"Don't tell me you don't like it." He said

"What do you want now?" I ask annoyed, he behaves just like a kid.

"I want you."
Just as he says that I could feel my face heat up, and somehow that kind of turned me on.
He inched closer to me, pinning me against the door.

"Mattheo... I-" I try to talk but he puts a finger over my lips to shush me.

"Y/n, I like you, ok? I really do and I want you to know I am not trying to play you in any way. And-"

"Then do it."

"What?" He looks at me confused
I grab him by the collar, pulling him even closer, so now our noses were touching.

"Then prove it to me."