☁︎«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4»☁︎

»𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 482

Y/n POV
A few days have passed since the first day of Hogwarts. Dumbledore gave us the first day free so we could accomodate better.
It turned out I had all of my classes with Hermione so she could help me get used to Hogwarts and help me on lessons of course! I also had some classes with Harry and Ron, and some even with Mattheo.

I also made another friend. She is a girl from Slytherin named Pansy Parkinson. She's really nice to be honest, nothing on how I thought she would be as she is from Slytherin. Sadly I only have a few classes with her.

Anyways, today it was friday, last day of school before a weekend.

I got up, went to the bathroom, did my skincare and got dressed.

I wanted to be comfortable considering it has been a tiring first week

I wanted to be comfortable considering it has been a tiring first week. I dis my hair half up half down and did some light make up. Nothing too much.
The first class I had was potions with Snape. Just a great class to start a day with.

I went and sat next to Harry.
"Morning." I say while sitting down

"Morning Y/n! How has this school week been for you?" Harry asked me smiling.

"Nothing special. Just tiring. Thank you for showing me the school on Monday by ghe way!"

Just as I finish talking the professor walks in and everyone goes silent.
After about 20 minutes into the class the door opens and Mattheo walks in.

He is full of blood, but it didn't look like his considering he didn't seem to be hurt.
We locked eyes but I quickly look down in my book.

"Care to explain why you are late to my class, mister Riddle?" Snape said giving Mattheo a disgusted look.

"I had things to do."

"In this case as I see my class isn't important to you," Snape started pointing the want at Mattheo "detention after classes. Go to your seat."

Mattheo didn't react and went at the back of the class. I slightly laugh. Guess he was used to this kind of thing.

"Is something funny Miss Y/n?" Snape asks comming in front of me.

"No professor." I quickly say.
Fuck he heard me.

"Well then, detention to you too." Snape said turning around

"But Professor-" I start but was quickly cut off

"5 points from Gryffindor!" Snape says raising his voice a little

I try to speak again
"Want to make it 10?" Snape asks raising a brow at me.

I just shook my head.
Harry put his hand on my shoulder, slightly brushingnit with his finger. I look at him and he gives me a reassuring smile that I return.

I could feel someone staring so I look behind and see Mattheo staring at both me and Harry, but I quickly brush it off.