13: surviving, fighting

Waking up, once again, with a splitting headache. I don't remember much except losing a-lot of blood which made me pass out. Yami was slicing away at my body, collecting blood for some kind of 'experiment'. He said he needed a few more days before he could actually kill me off. I honestly thought he was going to accidentally kill me with the amount of blood I lost but hey, I'm still alive.

Personally, I'd rather him kill me then make me suffer like I am. Covered in wounds that will likely scar my body is something that terrifies me. I'll look beat up for the rest of my life.

Deep in thought, I didn't realize Yami entered my cell.

"Hey." He said, a sinister smile working its way onto his face. I ignored him by closing my eyes.

"I have a present," Yami said, pulling out a long metal pole, with a symbol of devil at the end of it. He also brought a pot of something that was hot as I could feel the heat from where I layed. Raising an eyebrow in confusion the man evily laughed. "I'm going to brand you."

"Excuse me WHAT!" I screeched, causing my body to send shock waves of pain.

"Yup. So when you die, everyone will know my work. You'll forever be branded to me." He laughed wickedly again, setting the bucket and to pole down.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me!" I screeched, as he reached for my thigh. The man laughed bitterly, ignoring my yelp and grabbed my thigh, slding up my shorts.

"You have a very nice body," Yami said with a lustfull look. He bowed his head down, planting a bone chilling kiss on my thigh. Tears pricked my eyes, my blood ran cold at the feeling of his lips against my thigh. "I wouldn't mind getting a taste in before I kill you."

As Yami reached for the hem of my shorts, starting to pull them down as I sob quietly, unable to actually do anything, I heard aloud crash with a few very familiar voices.

"Luffy!" I heard a womens voice yell followed with a loud slapping noise.

"Ow, ow, ow! What was that for?" The boy asked, hearing him hiss.

"We are supposed to be quiet you idiot." Another familiar males voice boomed from down the hall.

No way...

Did they really come to save me?

"Shit!" Yami yelled, standing up startled by the sudden commotion. "How did someone get down here?"

I smirked, knowing my crew was going to beat the ever loving shit out of him.

A flash of red appeared as someone punched Yami, sending him flying into the wall inside the cellar. The all too familiar straw hat stood facing away from me, looking at the destruction of punching Yami.

"Luffy..." I whispered, a feeling of light spreading throughout me.

Luffy jerked his head to me, a wide smile across his face, "(Y/N)!"

------

3rd person POV:

The straw hats made their way to the underwater building, the tension in the air was thick with the urge to fight. Luffy stayed quiet for most of the journey, focusing on formulating a plan to get his crew member back.