xvii. winter holidays

irl & instagram!

STEPPING OFF the train, theo sets down his and her bags to offer daisy a hand while getting off. she accepts with a smile, "i can carry my own bag, teddy," she smiles wider when he shakes his head in response. "whatever you want."

from a distance, daisy hears hers and her brothers names repeatedly yelled, "DAISY! HARRY! HARRY! DAISY!"

she looks in the sounds direction and sees none other than her father, james, and her uncle, sirius running— no galloping towards her and her brother, who has just stepped off the hogwarts express behind theo and daisy.

dropping theo's hand, daisy runs to the two men happily, yelling, "DAD! PADFOOT! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

harry nods for theo to follow him, having secretly grown to like him, though he would never tell anyone this. the two meet the three hugging just as daisy releases her father and his best friend from her grip, "where's mum?" she asks, a smile permanently etched onto her face.

"she's—" "MY CHILDREN!" "right there."

lily potter comes running to her kids and hugs them both tightly before pushing them away and walking up towards theo, "you must be theo!" she greets warmly, "i've heard so much about you!"

"i haven't," james scoffs quietly, only to get an elbow to the chest from remus, who randomly popped up, "ow..."

"yes, ma'am, i'm theo," he shakes lily's outstretched arm, "i hope you haven't heard anything bad."

"nothing too bad, i suppose," she deadpans, slightly scaring the seventeen year old dating her daughter, "i'm kidding, daisy only ever gushes about you. and you don't have to call me 'ma'am,' lily will suffice."

"yes but call me 'mr. potter—" "call him james."

★ ☆ ★

daisedandconfused posted!

liked by lilyflower, berksy, looneyloves & more

daisedandconfused mum likes teddy so she put him in the kitchen to work (+ the only picture she got of me and harry when we got home)