Breakup

(Wednesdays POV)

I wake up, and don't really know why.
It takes me a moment to realize Enid is whimpering in her sleep.
Stupid wolf.
I check the time on my phone, and the bright screen tells me it's 6 am.
Today is Sunday, I could have slept till at least 8 am.

I sigh and lie back down, but Enid won't stop whimpering and it's not like I'm worried but I find myself leaving my bed and walking to her side.
I rest my hand on her leg, and say "Enid. Wake up."
I realize that that was to harsh and instantly regret saying it but I don't wake Enid anyways.
She stopped whimpering so I leave to my bed again but she immediately starts again.
I test this a few times and realize that she stops when I'm next to her.
So I sit In her bed, my hand resting again on her leg, till she wakes up.

(Enids POV)

I wake up to find Wednesday sitting at my legs, her hand on my leg.
I don't know why but I blush a bit so I pretend I'm still asleep so she doesn't notice.
She does.
"Enid" she sais, and I reply sleepily "what wens".
She looks at me startled and then she stands up and walks over to her side. I didn't want her to leave.
"You where whimpering in your sleep, I came over and that was the only way to stop you, in case you were wondering why I was sitting in your bed."
She was worried about me. I love it that she does that and I blush a tad bit. She will never admit it though, probably not even to herself.
"What time is it?" I ask.
Wednesday replies " it's 9 am"
"Shit! Im going to be Late!"
"What for?" Wednesday asks, and I can tell she is curious.
"I have a date with Ajax..."
Wens doesn't really like him. I really don't know why.
She scoffs and goes to the bathroom and I hurry in mine to.

(Wednesdays POV)

I fucking hate Ajax.
I think about how much I hate him on the way to my therapy. Yes I still have that stupid waste of time, wannabe workshop.
Charlotte, my new therapist welcomes me. I sit down and immediately hate everything here.
"Hi Wednesday! It's really nice to meet you!" She says.
"Can we just get this over with?."
"So I've heard that you have gone through allot, and your world has changed allot through nevermore and you've made some friends for the first time. What are they called?"
I hate questions. Or at least useless ones.
"Eugene. And Enid."
"Okay and wich one would you like to talk about first?"
"Do I have to choose?"
"Wednesday just choose the one you saw last"
I think back.
"Enid."
"Okay and who is she?"
"My anoying roomate who thinks we are best friends."
"Do you not think you are?"
"I don't have best friends."
"Then what do you think she is to you?"
I pause for a second. I've never thought about this. Who is Enid to me. Relationship wise. I really don't know.
"Why are you irritated by this question Wednesday?"
"I just haven't thought about it yet."
"Well think about it till Thursday because our session is over! Goodbye Wed-"
I'm already out the door.
The question won't leave my head.

(Enids POV)

I meet Ajax at the weathervane at 10 am.
I texted him over the holidays and we made this date.
"Hi Enid!" He says
"Hey!" I respond.
"So, I needed to talk to you about something. It's really important."
I'm a little scared but couples have serious conversations all the time right?
"What is it?" I ask.
"So lately I've been thinking. We really haven't been doing anything else indicating we are a couple other than make out and having s3x. I've just been thinking and I think I want something else. So what I'm saying is..."
Don't say it pls don't fucking say it. I can feel myself start tearing up but I try holding it back.
"... I want to break up." He finishes.
I can't believe it.
I can't fucking believe it.
So I just stand up, and I leave.
My boyfriend just broke up with me, it's raining and I don't feel like I can talk to anyone about this.
Fucking hell.
I got to get back to my dorm.