Part 6

-----at dinner table---

One by one came and sat on the table on my left side ling was there and on right side val is there only one person is remaining

One by one came and sat on the table on my left side ling was there and on right side val is there only one person is remaining. Then he came to near my chairs back and moved to my left side and said.

Yaling go and sit somewhere else

I looked at him to make sure i was not hearing things.

Excuse me mr.kim you can sit somewhere else i sat here first.

I stood up to vacant the seat when he hold my hand joint making me look at him in shock . Then mother said

Ling cant you understand your brother wants to sit along side his wife?

I noticed her eye widen and straighten

Oh my bad my bad i will go sit somewhere else

With that she took another chair opposite to mine. And he sat at my side but he didn't let my hand go which made me quite nervous then. When everyone started to eat i was about to thank god he has to let go of my hand but remembering he is left-handed made my hope go away. I tried to take my hand from his hold when he intertwined my hand with his an electric shock go up my spine. I tried to take my hand from his grip very hardly but the grip is too hard to unlock and i'm too scared to look at his face too. Suddenly he pulled making my head hit on his chest. I saw his eyes it now look like the lightest blue i have ever seen.

Agh agh can you guys please remember where you guys are.

She said making me look at mother and father and all staring at us in awe.

Omg i was scared to hold their 6th anniversary party now i can see you guys are very opposite from what we were thinking.

I looked down feeling my checks burning. How can i tell them i want to divorce when they are all this this happy?

----after sometimes—

Mom dad val i will get going my flight is on 12.

Ok dear you can go

I'm so happy you came.

Of course i have to come.

Taehyung drop faye at airport.

No mom it is not necessary he might have many things to do.

I'm free.

Then get going, or else my daughter will miss her flight.

------in airport---