Part 8

-----after sometime----

Let's go for a walk?

Hmm

No one uttered a word until. Then taehyung made her wear his coat

Taehyung i-i want to say thanks you.

It's what i should do.

She bite her lower lips without knowing what to tell

Let's go back?

Ok.

You didn't book hotel?

No.

Then what about ms.gu?

She is transferred to china headquaters

He said making me stunned

------hotel----

----------at bacony -----

I stood up and went near the rails

The view is so beautiful right?

Yes it is.

I turned to see him looking at me.

I mean that that view

Pointing to the tower

It is not as beautiful as the view infront of me.

He said making me look away and what is he trying to do these days i was not even able to concentrate on work just cause of his silly actions and all. And 24 hr thinking about our marriage.

Taehyung what are you doing?

What do you mean

He tried to act clueless making me piss.

Don't pretend dumb.

What do you mean?

It's been 6 years since i'm displaying my works in paris fashion and you never came to see it expect the time mother forced you and that day you-

Me what?

Whether it was you know clearly want i mean

I looked away from his eyes then i felt him taking slow steps to me. Making me nervous i griped on the rail.

And you transferred ms.gu what is it all?

Mrs.kim don't pretend dumb

I'm already used to people calling me that but hearing it from him makes me feel it's the first time i'm being called like that.

Taehyung stop this ok? I'm not used to th-

It was cut off when he back hugged me. A electric current touched my spine.

Taehyung i-

Shh. I want us to start can we?

I turned my face to face him.

W-what?

Let's start over we will divorce on our 6th anniversary and we will pick the weeding dress which you wanted. You will stay away from every other man, i will hire a male P.A . we will go for honeymoon and before that in the coming 3 months we will date each other. How does this sound?

I put both my hands around his neck and pulled him close toward me .

Ofcourse i know who can replace me the perfect eldest mistress KIM.

---------coming soon jk ff -------

Jeon Jungkook X Aurora '[ my billionaire husband seies 2 ]

Powerful, brilliant, and ambitious, Jeon jungkook born with gold spoon in his mouth but made his own empire ,clawed his way up making his enterprise mall's the dreamland of brand owners. Once the brand is in his mall it will be successful.

He has everything—a beautiful home, a beautiful family and more money than he could spend in a lifetime. But no matter how much he accumulates, he's never gets is his one and only possession HER.

-----

Kind, intelligent, and thoughtful, Aurora who has every bit of things a man want in his women.

Can conquer the world with her beauty but she only have eyes on the one person JEON JUNGYUN. That she never noticed any other man's gaze.

----------------------

He's her fiancée's younger brother. she's the women he always loved.

When his brother doesn't show up on his wedding day, Jungkook has no choice but to take his place.

The billionaire model is the women he's always loved... yet she's only ever had eyes for his brother.

Married to her at last, jungkook is determined to win her over.

All is fair in love and war.

Right?