# A Special Day with Myeesha

The soft melodies of morning birds and the gentle caress of sunlight greeted Manik as he awoke. Today was a special day planned with his beloved daughter, Myeesha.

Manik: Wake up, my cutie.

Myeesha: Pa, just five more minutes.

Manik: Alright, just five minutes, but not a second more.

Manik's heart warmed as he saw his daughter's sleepy yet endearing expression. Their adventure awaited.

Myeesha: Is it wake-up time already?

Manik:My dear, we want to make the most of today, don't we?

Myeesha:Yes, pa, I really do!

Manik: Then wake up, or we'll miss out on our special day together. First, you have to go to school, and then we'll have a half day out.

With a hint of reluctance, Myeesha rose, and a smile was exchanged between them. She quickly got ready for the day.

Downstairs, the family gathered at the dining table.

Shrikant: Good morning, son.

Manik:Morning, Dad. So, how was your date with Mom at the spa yesterday?

Manik couldn't resist a playful tease. His parents, Neyonika and Shrikant, shared a moment, a hint of embarrassment coloring their faces.

Shrikant: It had a spark when we both went to the spa...

Neyonika interrupted her husband with a slight blush.

Neyonika: Are you both out of your minds? Myeesha is here. If you want to talk, do it in private.

Manik:Sorry, Mom, I was just joking. I didn't expect Dad to take it so seriously.

Manik approached his mother and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Neyonika: Alright, I understand.

Myeesha joined them, and breakfast began.

After the meal, Manik discussed their special plans with Prena, his wife.

Manik: Prena, will you be able to join us after Myeesha's school? We've planned to spend time together - the three of us.

Prena hesitated, thinking of Myeesha's swimming class.

Prena: But she has swimming class today.

Manik: Please, Prena, allow us just for one day. Tomorrow, I'm leaving for a 10-day trip, and I won't be here.

Prena's thoughts were interrupted by both Myeesha and Manik, who made a heartfelt plea.

Manik:Please.

With that, Prena agreed, and joy filled the room. The family continued their breakfast with cheerful chatter.

Neyonika and Shrikant left for work, while Manik prepared to head to the office.

As Myeesha got ready for school, Manik had a private conversation with Prena.

Manik: Prena, take care of yourself while I'm away. Don't overstress, and always remember, I love you.

Prena: I love you too. Don't worry, I won't stress too much.

After a tender moment, Prena gave Manik a shy kiss on his neck before they parted ways for the day. Manik then dropped Myeesha off at school and headed to the office, looking forward to the adventure ahead.

---

Scene: Manik is in his bustling office, with his efficient PA by his side.*

Manik: Akshay, I'm granting you a mere 11 days to track down Nandini Murthy Mehra, the elusive author. Consider this your last chance, and beware, your job is on the line. After a year of fruitless attempts, I demand results.

Akshay: Alright, sir, I'll give it my all to locate her.

Manik watched as Akshay left, then gazed out of his office window at the tranquil beach, seeking solace. A phone call from Prena disrupted his thoughts.

Prena: I'm sorry, Manik, I can't accompany you and Myeesha today. My friend met with an accident, and I need to be there for her until her husband arrives tonight.

Manik: Should I come to help with the hospital matters?

Prena: No, I'll manage, but you go with Myeesha, or her tantrums will be a challenge to handle. I'll join you later tonight.

Manik: Alright, but make sure to call me when you need a pickup. It's not safe at night.

Prena: I can come with a driver.

Manik: No, I can't take that risk.

Prena: Okay, as you wish.

Manik returned to his work, anticipation building for the day with Myeesha.

Manik and Myeesha embarked on a fantastic day, beginning with a shopping spree at the mall. They explored Myeesha's favorite stores, giggling as they picked out new clothes and toys. After a successful shopping trip, they headed to a charming café for lunch. There, they shared stories, laughter, and some of their favorite dishes. The day culminated at a serene park, where Manik pushed Myeesha on the swing, and they made wishes on the setting sun. It was a day filled with love and cherished memories.

*Scene shift to 11 PM:*

Manik arrived to pick up Prena.

Manik: Shall we meet your friend?

Prena: Of course.

They visited Prena's friend, engaging in a heartfelt conversation, before getting back into the car.

Prena: Oh, I forgot to ask. Can you visit the famous Bali temple and offer a prayer on my behalf?

Manik:Certainly, Prena. I'll visit the temple for you. Prena, why don't you come with me on this trip? It's been a while since we spent quality time together.

Prena: You know about Myeesha. She's still too young.

Manik: I understand, but with my parents around, she'll be fine. After the trip, let's plan a date at your favorite place.

Inwardly, Manik was losing his hope to salvage their relationship. As they arrived home, Prena tried to cuddle, but Manik's thoughts were lost in contemplation, and he didn't reciprocate.

This is for today. It's about Manik's upcoming meeting with Nandini and choosing between his wife and Nandini. And please let me know how was the chapter and do tell me the mistakes which I have made. Also, share my story as much as u can. It is my second book and I will be thankful to all you guys, if u guys like it.