When Clocks Surprise: A Day Unraveled

The scene opens with Nandini waking up in her room. As she glanced at the clock, it revealed a surprising 10:30 in the morning. Shocked by the unusually lengthy slumber, she reflected on the previous day's festivities and, notably, her intriguing conversation with Manik. There was an undeniable connection, a desire to know him better that puzzled her.

Before she could delve deeper into her thoughts, Raghav interrupted with a phone call.

Raghav: Hi Nandini, how was your day yesterday?

Nandini: It was an amazing day. I enjoyed the writer meetup, had a great chat with Abhimanyu's wife, and Navya's fiancé. (Nandini chose not to mention the club outing, knowing Raghav's disapproval.) How was your day?

Raghav: Same old, just missing you.

Nandini: Likewise.

Raghav: Do you know where my protein shake is?

Nandini: It's in the kitchen, on the middle shelf near the fridge.

Raghav: Okay, I'll talk to you later. I'm off to the gym.

Nandini: Sure. (They ended the call, and Nandini decided to hit the gym as well. Yoga was out of the question on such a sunny day. After an hour of workout, she headed to the sauna and encountered Mukti and Aliya.)

Nandini: Hi, girls! (Both greeted her.) I didn't see you at the gym.

Aliya: We skipped the gym and came straight here.

Nandini: So, how was the hangover?

Mukti: It was terrible, but Manik came to the rescue with a hangover remedy. By the way, Nandini, I want a selfie with you to make Abhimanyu jealous.

Nandini: Sounds like a plan. It's revenge time; he's always sending me pictures of the food he's eating. Now it's my turn. (They took a selfie and sent it to Abhimanyu.)

Aliya: Let's leave; we need to get ready and then have brunch. (They agreed and headed to their rooms.)

****

Scene shifts to Manik:

He woke up, ordered coffee for himself, and strolled to the balcony to savor nature. However, his tranquility was interrupted by a video call from Prena. A delighted smile lit up Manik's face as Myeesha's image appeared on the screen.

Manik: Good morning, my cutie.

Myeesha: Good morning, pa.

Manik: How did my cutie wake up so early?

Myeesha: I woke up because of the alarm.

Prena: Liar, I woke you up. (Myeesha pouted.)

Myeesha: What did you bring for me, pa?

Manik: I brought chocolate... (Prena cut in.)

Prena: We will talk later, Myeesha need to go to school.

Myeesha: I want to talk with pa.

Manik: It's okay, Myeesha; we will talk after school. (The call ended. Manik prepared hangover drinks for Alya and Mukti, delivering them to their room. After a while, Cabir joined, and they decided that after the girls finished their sauna, they would all have brunch and then head to the temple.)

****

Scene shifts to the breakfast hall: 

One by one, everyone assembled, grabbing their food from the counter. They engaged in light-hearted banter while enjoying their meals.

Alya: So, Nandini, what's your next destination for today?

Nandini: I'm planning to visit the temple.