Chapter 2:Kim Roksoo?

Hello Readers!

I apologize for the grammatical errors from the recent chapter, I did not re-read and fix it before I published it. In this chapter, I tried to improve my grammar. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm also sorry to say that the plot may differ from the original, both TCF and MNLAAV

--------------------

Cale Henituse awakened from the vivid dream, feeling dazed as he sat up in bed. As he slowly regained his senses, he began to piece together the memories that had come flooding back to him during the dream. These were memories from his past life, but they felt as fresh and detailed as if they had just happened. He quickly understood and settled himself in with the new-found information.

Although he may not have been the original Cale, he was still the Cale of this timeline. This did not change the fact that all of his memories were his own experiences. His feelings towards the people he shared these memories with also did not change. He does not know if it is because he is in a child's body, but he still loves and grieves for his mother, and he still longs for the love of his father. Despite the unchanging opinions, he did not want to get attached to others. He'd rather want them to hate him or abandon him now than later after being attached to them.

As he was trying to figure out what he would do from here on, an all-too-familiar voice broke him out of his daze. "Young Master, are you feeling alright?" Ron, his servant inquired about him with his usual benign smile, which was a little eerie. Now that he noticed it, he had not heard Ron's footsteps at all. 'He is not just a servant, I should avoid him.' Cale concluded in his mind, that the thought of someone dangerous being close to him sent chills down his spine.

Cale responded to the question with a soft hum. "Did my father visit?" Cale asked with an expectant gaze, he had hoped the Count had visited him while he was asleep. He hoped that his father still cared for him, even just a little bit. "I'm afraid not, Young Master" Ron said, with a small frown. The soft, expectant gaze of the child quickly disappeared back into emotionless eyes accompanied by a stoic expression that the kid has been showing these past few months.

Inside those emotionless eyes, however, was a commotion. He was disappointed, sad, and disbelieving. It was unbelievable that a father would ignore his injured son. He simply could not believe that his the person he spent most of his time, in this life, with- did not care about him at all. Cale reasoned with himself that Deruth was extremely busy and did not have enough time to visit him with his tight schedule. However, Cale knew in his heart that what he wanted to believe in, wasn't true. Thinking that it was for the better that he and his father have no connection, the child sighed and then nodded in acknowledgment toward the butler.

"Ron, get me a glass of cold water." He told the servant, he felt dehydrated ever since he had woken up. "Oh, and an empty notebook as well as a quill" Cale planned to write upcoming events and information about the heroine, love interests, and the antagonists. Ron nodded and turned around to leave when a sudden knock was heard from the door. The old man approached the door and opened it, there he saw a golden-haired child behind it.

"I heard Cale is awake, may I come in and check on him?" The child said. Hearing the voice, Cale already knew it was the First Prince, Alberu. The butler turned his head and glanced at the redhead as if asking for permission. Cale, who understood the gaze, nodded and permitted the boy in. Ron opened the door wider and stepped aside to let the Prince in. After Alberu entered, the butler left to get some cold water and closed the door behind him.

After hearing the door click, an indication that the old man had left. He looked around Cale's room, noticing it was simple. The room had a wide bed -where Cale was sitting- near the big window, a table, and a chair, together with shelves with books on the other side of the room. A door, which he assumed led to the bathroom. It was simple, too simple for the son of a Count, moreover, a wealthy one. He concluded that the first son of Count Henituse was being neglected-just as he was- After observing, the blonde then approached the child sitting on the bed looking at him, with a bright smile but the worried gaze in his eyes was visible. "Are you feeling alright, Cale?" Alberu inquired, to which the boy in question simply hummed. "I came here to discuss some matters with you" the blonde continued after receiving a positive response. While the Prince was thinking of how to broach the matter with Cale, the latter was thinking of all the information he knew about the former.