Author's Note And Excuse

I'm so sorry my dear readers! It's been awhile since I posted hasn't it? Well, exams will be next week and I'll be quite busy studying and stuff. I promise that in the week after that, I will post an update! Because we will most likely have a break. The reason that I have not posted this week is because there is a week of festivities in my place, A region in the Philippines. I wanted to enjoy myself for the first time in my boring life. I found out that the event has been going on for years yet this is the only time I will indulge it, so I wanted to atleast have fun for once without worrying about my parents. Also! The reason I haven't posted weeks before is because I've been planning to cosplay, just a silly thought but I'm glad I have friends that will do so as well T-T. If you are curios as to who I'm cosplaying as.. It's none other than our lovely commander, Cale!! To be honest, cosplaying is one of the things that I wanted to try at least once in my life so I'm happy that I will be able to do so soon:). I will cosplay again, but as Cale's priest disguise in a school event next time! Which is the later part of the year. I hope that at least one person will recognize my cosplay though😥 Kinda nervous for tomorrow so wish me luck!