12

Anya's pov:

Here I was nervously sitting in my bed with all the negative thoughts occupied in my mind.

What will happen if they reject me?

What if my soon to be husband is aged?

What if they ask me to leave my job?

What if he is also stereotype and judge me ?

What if...?

My train of thought broke when my sister entered and informed me about their arrival and I was asked there.

After gathering enough courage I went downstairs I felt a burning gaze upon me then I lifted my head to meet a pair of brown eyes watching me with appreciation and some conflicted emotion which I was unable to decipher.

" Sakshi ji enough of our conversation we will get time for it but before this let me introduce her she is...."

" I know her she is Anya who saved our son's life ."

Mumma was intrupted by Mrs Rawat.

"Ohh how can I forget that news was spread like wildfire " my mom said

"I think we should let them talk and decide first though I already like her as my daughter in law" Mrs Rawat said in an enthusiastic tone.

"Anya beta go show Druv around " Mumma said me to which I just nodded.

Druv's stood up from the sofa and started following me we I showed him my house and lastly went to the terrace.

"Anya I never thought we are going to meet again so many coincidence " Druv said with a small smile .

"Actually I too didn't ask my parents about whom I am going to meet" I replied with a little blush.

"At first I was not ready for getting married but now I can't lose a gem like you "

" Mr Druv you too are a responsible person. I admire you for that and I will be lucky to have you in life but I have one condition I want to continue my profession even after Marriage." I said looking straight in his eyes.

" Don't worry I am no one to stop you and my family is also open minded they won't say anything and by the way it's you life you have full right to take decisions for yourself" he replied.

After talking some more we went downstairs.

We both talked with our parents they were happy with the news.

The decisions was taken and we knew our lives are going to change.