23

Next morning...

Anya woke up early as she could hardly sleep.

She went for a morning walk and then started preparing breakfast for her parents.

After few minutes her mother came downstairs and saw her placing the food on the table.

"Anya why are you doing this beta you just got discharged from the hospital"

"If you were hungry you could have woken me up" She said being worried about her.

Anya smiled and took her palms in her hand and made her sit on the sofa.

"Don't worry ma I am totally fine and I was bored so I thought of preparing breakfast today" Anya replied.

"When did my child grew up" Sakshi ji said and placed her hand on her head to give her blessing.

"What ma now dii is back you forgot me" Ria wined making a sad face.

"Yea because she loves me more" Anya replied to tease her.

"OK...Ok enough of your dramas go freshen up Ria and call your dad too" her Sakshi ji commanded.

In dining table....

"MA....Papa I want to say something" Anya said slowly

"Yes beta what's the matter?" Her Sakshi ji asked

"I am going Singapore tomorrow " she said in one go.

"Oh..Ok did you inform Druv?" Her father asked

Anya's grip on the spoon tightened she closed her eyes for few seconds to control her emotions then replied

" No dad he doesn't know "

"But beta..."

"Please dad I don't want him to know where I am and I request you to keep it a secret too" she intrupted him.

"As you say" he sighed in defeat.

Everybody agreed and she was determined.

Next day.....

She was ready and packed all her belongings.

Anya took the blessings of her parents and left.

She knew the decision she made was tough for her but it was important to make him realize too...

So with a heavy chest and strong determination she left.