21

A gunshot was heard and someone dropped the gun from Nikhil's hand slipped as he was shocked watching the scene infront of him.

Anya was shot as she pushed Druv aside and took the bullet herself.

She was about to fall on the ground when Druv held her

"ANYA!!!" Druv screamed

"Please wake up baby you can't leave me" Druv was not in his sense he was shaking her.

All his men came inside and saw the scene infront of the they first tried to handle Druv and took Anya directly in the hospital.

Nikhil was arrested by the police.

Whole family was informed of the situation they were in the hospital.

Anya was directly sent to the ICU. All the family members were praying for her.

Sakshi ji was unable to control her tears and Ria was trying her best to console her.

Druv was sitting there numb without any emotions, he just wanted to meet her.

After few hours The door opened and doctors came out Druv stood up and asked

"How is my Anya Doctor?"

"She is still in critical situation. I did my best now only God can save her." Doctor replied

Whole family was sad hearing the news Sakshi ji was crying hysterically.

"Mom...mom please t tell Anya to wake up "

"See she is not listening to me mom please ask her to wake up....I promise I won't hurt her ever "

"Anya please...please yaar don't do this to your Druv. I am your husband na you should listen to me"

" Anya...." Druv broke down infront of the whole family.

"Bhai please.....If you will break who will handle us, please calm down" Rudra was trying his best to console him.

Watching him like that everyone became emotional.

He stood up abruptly and went straight to the temple joined his hands and prayed for the betterment of Anya.

He spent his whole night in the temple and next day Rudra came hurriedly and said

" Bhai!!! Bhabhi is....."