𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

April 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Bloomington High School

Kayla, Princess, and duke, were all sitting together in science class. "Welcome all of you brilliant scientist, today we are going to be reading pages 302-320 in your science textbooks." Kayla grabbed her book and highlighter while the teacher kept explaining.

"I want you guys to write some notes about the pages in your composition notebooks and then answer the following questions," she explained.

"I don't wanna do this bullshit, it's literally useless." Duke said getting irritated, "Well you have to if you want to pass this class duke." The teacher surprisingly said shocking Duke.

"Yo ass don't know how to whisper," Kayla chuckled. We were all doing our work when Kayla,Princess, and duke got a message at the same time.

It was a group chat with all their numbers an unknown, Kayla, Layla, Princess, Majesty, Jacob, Kaleb, King, Justin and Dream.

The group chat was named Find her.

"Yo what the fuck is this shit?" Duke asked confused while looking at his phone, "I don't know..." Princess trialed off while reading the message sent from the unknown number.

Unknown
Why hello my beautiful friends, I've been gone for a while now and I think it's time for you all to know the truth. Hopefully after you figure it out we can all be friends again until then I must remain unknown

From yours truly -Dream

"Nah this some actual freaky shit!" Duke yelled causing the whole class to turn their heads to our table. "I'm glad you're interested in this lesson Duke but let's use better language please?" The teacher said in a question tone, "Sorry miss but uhm...can we exist the classroom please it's an emergency." Duke said pointing to all of us at the table.

The teacher nodded her head and we all got up quickly to go out of the classroom. We ran to the staircase which was the groups usual meeting spot hearing more footsteps come from all over the building soon the group was face to face with everyone.

"Yall niggas got the text message too?" Justin asked confused, "Yea do yall think it's.....Dream." Princess answered sounding scared, "I don't know but this some actual freaky ass shit and I'm not going for it!" Duke said removing himself from the group chat. The others soon did the same thing. Blocking the unknown number

"It's probably just some sick prank, let's not get to scared and go back to class." Kaleb said before we all got a chime from our phones.

Unknown
aww. Unfortunately it's not that easy getting rid of me as you all know even in my disappearance I continue to haunt you all. Play my game or your friend gets it!

Yours truly - Dream

We all looked at Escher scared before getting another notification.

Unknown
Tell anyone about this and I promise you dreams life will end in the same hour.

Yours truly - Dream
P.S. NO slip ups 💋

"Yall....i think this is dreams kidnapper!" King shouted breathing heavily, "No shit! We gotta report this person to the police." Majesty said. "No! You heard him, if we tell anyone dream could possibly die!" Kayla whisper shouted, "Ok! Then what we become detectives and try to solve this!?" King shouted getting close to Kayla.

"I'm not finna be burdened by this shit, it's probably not even dreams kidnapper it's just some sicko trying to play with us, don't be dumb kay!" He said, "and if it's not?" Kayla sized him up getting angry.

She wanted to see her friend again she didn't care if it was or wasn't the kidnapper.

"He's right kay we can't be dumb we have to tell the police."

Ding

Unknown
King don't be so hostile now, I'm not a sicko I'm more of a friend. I want to help you find me I want to be found but you know me...I have to make things hard.

"Fuck this shit!"
Justin said going up the stairs back to class. "Yea I'm out, as much as I love dream I can't be bothered with this, it's stressful as fuck." Duke said following Justin. It was now just Kayla, layla, Princess, Majesty, Kaleb, and hopefully Jacob.

"So it's just us plus Jacob?" Kayla asked, "I guess so." Princess said, "I'll call Jacob and see if he can pick us up ok?" Kaleb said, "Igh." Kayla sat on the stairs with Layla and Princess and majesty stared at him phone leaning on the wall with Kaleb.

Majesty zoned out staring at nothing wondering if it really was his girlfriend playing games with them. Dream was always down to play a game where you have to actually think, she always wanted people to think hard when it comes to her.

If Dream was in her feelings she would make it overly complicated to figure out what was wrong, if she vanished for hours she would make it overly hard to find her until she just gave up and appeared. That's what we thought happened at the valentine day party. What not a lot of people knew was Majesty and Dream had gotten into a heated argument right before the party and dreams disappearance.

FLASHBACK

"Dream you can't just make this shit overly complicated!" Majesty yelled at his girlfriend, "Fuck you! I can do as I fucking please whenever." Dream retaliated, "Dream come the fuck on bro! You literally shut down every time something doesn't go your fucking way you always do this dumb shit!" Majesty yelled getting angry.

"So my fucking feelings are dumb! Ight well you know what fuck you majesty we done on my daddy you dirty as fuck!" Dream yelled grabbing her stuff. "Fine fuck you then too!" Majesty yelled as dream slammed his room door shut and walked out the house.

"Fuck!" Majesty yelled flopping on his bed, if majesty knew what would happen in the next couple of hours he wouslve never let her walk out the house.

"Yo majesty!" Kaleb yelled snapping his fingers, "hm?" Majesty yelled confused, "Come on Jacob here." Kaleb said leading the group out of the school to the parking lot.

Once they got in the car the first thing Jacob asked was about the group chat, "Yea we got the same shit, "So fuck is we gon do?" Jacob asked starting his car, "Duke n king said they out and they'll leave it to the police but us on the other hand if we could have a slight chance of finding dream then I'm in." Majesty said as the rest agreed driving to Kaleb's house.