𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

April 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿

"I can't believe this shit." Kaleb said sitting in his gaming chair spinning around, "I just feel like...what if dream is really doing this shit or if like ha kidnapper playing games and we do all this shit just to find dream....you know?" Jacob said, "Look man I know you worried but dream for real my soulmate. So if I gotta do some hunt to find her that's what I'll do." Majesty replied sternly, "Well what the fuck-yall look we got another message."

We all opened our phones seeing another message.

Unknown
Task 1: Go to where it all started and look where she went.

We all got confused as hell on what he meant by that. "Wait a second! Kayla she told you where she was going before she left right?" Princess asked, "Yea she said she was going to talk to some boy, I think she was trying to get back at you..." Kayla said looking towards majesty, "Ok then we were all sitting on the couch, so do you remember where the boy was standing?" Layla asked.

"Mhm he wasn't to far like maybe upstairs by the table before you turn the corner to go to that bathroom." She said reminiscing about the night, "Ok then so that's where it all started!" Majesty yelled jumping up and running upstairs.

When the group got up there they went to the exact location Kayla gave seeing just the small table a miniature plant and a piece of paper sticking out of it. Kaleb grabbed the paper opening it.

Welcome to hell, now that you've begann this journey you will need to finish it I will send you task each day for you to do to find me. If you are able to find me by May 15th you win, if not My case will be solved but now how you want. Please try your best solve this mystery and HELP ME!"

- Dream P.S. don't tell ANYBODY about this

"How do yall know that's dreams handwriting?" Jacob asked looking over the letter, "That's how she rights and she always ends her sentences with that little heart." Kaleb said with his heart melting, he didn't have anything left of dream since her parents said to keep everything the same until she's found.

So this letter no matter how cruel the situation is, it's his only thing left of dream other than pictures or videos.

The group was looking over the message remembering their friend before their phones chimed.

UNKNOWN
You've accepted my challenge, welcome to death row! Your new lives begin tomorrow bright and early.

-Dream ♡

We all started looking at each other, "There's no going back now." Jacob said we weren't prepared for what was to come next or how it would come all we know is that our love for Dream is so deep that we go to these lengths to get her back.

April 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Kaleb's POV

Today was the day, the day our lives would change forever the question still lingering in my mind is....

Why is dreams kidnapper leading us to her.

Why is he making this so hard.

Why did he take her.

My thoughts were interrupted by my cousin coming down the stairs to make sure I was up. "Yo you gotta hurry up, also imma be late from work cause I'm helping train a worker." He said, I nodded being use to it by now he was the manager at Wendy's so he had a lot of responsibility.

I got out my bed going to the bathroom and taking a shower. Afterwards I washed my face and teeth going upstairs to make me some breakfast.

I was in the middle of making toast when I got a notification on my phone.

UNKNOWN
Morning, I let dream right you a little paragraph to start your journey she cried while making it and she knows I hate crying so she had to get punished. Time is ticking and you don't have long 💋

Hello my babies, I'm so sorry for putting you all through this I've seen your posts on social media and how yall aren't giving up on me. I appreciate it all I'm so sorry you have to go through this again I love you all.

-Dream ♡

Know that message was purely from dream broke my heart, the fact that she's suffering is breaking me down. I was shocked a tear falling down my face, "Kaleb." I heard my cousin say I turned around as he gave me a tight hug as I cried and cried. "We have to find her, she's suffering!" I whelped I wanted to find her. To save her. I felt so useless for so long now.

"We will find her bro, we'll bring her home and I promise she won't leave us again. Ok?" My cousin said pulling back as I sniffled and wiped my tears getting ready to leave for school.

✿═════════◈════════✿

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

How we liking the story?

Y'all understanding still?

Even= AFTER
Odd= BEFORE

I DONT PROOF READ!

ANY MISTAKES YOU CANT UNDERSTAND PLEASE COMMENT AND ILL CORRECT.