𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘

Febuary 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Dreams POV

Me and majesty was at my place watching inside out, "I fucking hate joy ole happy go lucky ass!" Dream spat at the tv, "Nah fa real doe she want Riley to be happy all the time nobody ever that happy!"

Majesty agreed, "See this why I'm happy to have you cause niggas be acting like I'm wrong for not liking her." "On my mamma!" Majesty chuckled, "you wanna order food?"

He asked, "Nah I wanna make something." Dream smiled, "You wanna make something for me?" Majesty asked putting a hand on his heart, "Yessss! I'm going to make steak and potatoes."

"Nahh what!?" Majesty asked confused, "hell yea come on!" Dream said jumping out her bed.

The two went downstairs as Dream got all the ingredients truth was Dream was going to already make the dinner but majesty wanted to come over and her parents were out of town so why not?

Luckily there was enough for the both of them.

✿═════════◈════════✿

Dream finished cooking the steak as majesty was sitting at the table as instructed, "okkkk! You ready?" She asked with a goofy smile, "Dream you bet not be playing wit me." He said sternly.

"Never dat," she replied sitting down the plate. She sat down next him before they both tried it. "1,2,3!" They took their forks before putting the steak in their mouths, "Oh! I did my shit!" Dream yelled laughing.

She saw how majesty was looking at her with a look on his face, she's seen the look before but couldn't remember where. "You good? Is it nasty?" She asked getting worried.

"Dream." He said, "wassup?" There was a long pause before majesty finally spoke up, "You want head?" He asked with a serious look.

"Wha-answer the fucking question, cause you making this shit tryna seduce me nigga." Dream laughed before getting a scope of the mash, "After we eat Ight?" Majesty nodded with a smirk plastered on his face.

February 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Dreams POV

"Sup baby." "I an't your fucking baby! And get that camera out my face." Dream spoke annoyed, "but baby you loved my camer." "I fucling hate you and your ugly ass camra."

"....dream I done told you to stop talking back to me like this, bad things will happen!"

"I honestly don't care Jacob."

Jacob smiled evilly, "Dream you know what I'm capable of?" He asked, dream nodded trying not to look at him.

"Can you just tell me where he is?" She asked, "Yea he's downstairs."

I went downstairs before turning left and opening the door into the small room. "Hey dream," the friend of Jacob's spoke.

"I'm not here to make conversation, I have a party to get to. Here this is all the money now leave me alone!" I screamed hopefully getting my pint across, "Understood, nice doing business with you dream."

I turned around walking out before getting up the stairs looking at Jacob, "Yall are fucking sick and I hope you don't teach Kaleb your ways! You're a filthy liar and a piece of shit." I spat before exiting.

February 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Majesty POV

"You excited for the party babe?" Majesty asked Dream as she was zoning out, "Dream?" He said knocking her out her mind, "My bad what?"

"You excited for the Valentine's Day party?" He repeated, "Mhm, it's going to be great."

Majesty realized Dream was acting odd, she would zone out a lot and wouldn't be available and at random times she would turn off her location and after 10 minutes it would be off.

I started thinking if she was hiding something from me, "Dream you hiding something?" I came straight forward not seeing a reason to sugar coat it.

"Of course not." She replied with a smile, I knew she was lying but whatever it was I'm sure she would tell me sooner or later.

"I gotta go, I'll see you later." She said getting her things and pecking on the lips before rushing out my house.

I thought it was a bit weird how she's been acting she's been secretive and very out of it.

If she wouldn't tell me I bet she would have told kaleb, I dialed his number giving him a call.

"Wassup majesty?" He answered laying down, "hey you noticed dream been acting weird?" I asked, "hell yea, you notice how she randomly turning her lo off and then back?" "YES! That shit is so wierd but I don't wanna overstep."

"Well nigga you need to cause she didn't tell me shit, see if one of her homegirls know something."

I nodded hanging up the phone, well if Kaleb don't know nothing then who would she tell in her group first?

LAYLA

"Nah nigga I don't know shit, but if you find out let me know." Layla spoke on the phone, majesty hung up before groaning at how secretive Dream had been.

He decided to give it up just for the week so they could all have a good time at the party but afterwards he had to know what was going on.

✿═════════◈════════✿

876 WORDSSS

TYSM FOR 94 READS!

HOW WE LIKING THE STORY?

CHAPTER THIUGHTS?

PLOT TWIST?

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO DREAM?

STOP BEING SILENT READERS TALK!