chapter 4

Cousin (Part 4)
________________
Previous part: (JK: they've to pay for your every tears drop)
Next
_____
The next morning Jk woke up first and the first thing he realized something heavy in his chest and wet in his neck...he opened his eyes fully and saw Tae was hugging him just like a baby koala and sucking his neck like toddler...he wanted to push Tae but somehow ended up admiring Tae's baby face..he was looking at Tae's faxe..no one can tell this little baby looking faced brat can be a devil.. Jk hissed when Tae sucked his neck little harshly..he knew this was going to leave a mark and he was going to get teased by his friends again..but then he remembered someone was trying to touch Tae just like this and he again got angry...he slowly slowly got up from his side putting pillows around Tae.. Tae sure is brat but inside he still is a baby and no one knows this better than Jk...
Time skip (9:25)
_________________
Tae just woke up from his sleep..his eyes are little puffy and nose red...he was looking so cute just like a baby..he looked around and realized that he is in his hyungie's room then he remembered why he was here yesterday night..he was supposed to complain to his hyungie about the boys but ended up crying..he looked at the clock and widened his eyes as he was late for school..he went to his room and quickly changed his pajamas, did his routine and went downstairs..
Downstairs
____________
Tae went in living room and heard the daily chaos..
RM: baby let me......

Jin: just shut up....go and sit in the table..you already helped me enough by breaking the glass..

RM: but I was just going to drink wat---------
(RM looked at Jin and saw him glaring so he just went to the table and sat there like a obedient child pouting)
Tae chuckled at their fight and joined RM on the table...he was looking for someone though but decided to light up his Appa's mood..

Tae: Appa..... Good morning...

RM: oh.. Tae baby.. Good morning...come sit..

Tae:(while sitting) Eomma again scolded you?

RM: hmm....but nevermind I have you to talk yeah...

Tae: yeah right..you know what,,if you were single I would have married you,, you're still young...

RM: am I?? Oh only you have the capability to recognize the real gem..

Soobin:(while coming down) and the gem is me... right my baby?(asking Tae)

Tae: of course Papa... you're the gem but Appa is the real gem..

Soobin: this isn't fair Tae,,how can you betray me!!

RM: come on,,he is my baby so I'm the best you go to your pig son..go go..(Tae and RM high fived)

Soobin: don't call my baby pig you destroy king..I'll go to my baby..only he loves me

The brothers were fighting over who is best to their sons while Tae was restless..he was searching for someone and that someone was HIS hyungie.. Jungkook...
Jin and Yeonjun served the foods and everyone started eating except Yoongi and Jungkook cz Yoongi is still sleeping and Jk.. don't know where he is.. Tae was playing with the foods when Jin asked
Jin: Tae why aren't you eating baby? Is it not good?

Tae: no Eomma,,umm...where is hyungie?

Yj: I saw him leaving early morning but what happened to you? Should I make something else?

Tae: no momma, actually I'm late for school and hyungie isn't here..

Sb:he will come baby ..you eat,,

They were talking when they heard door opening sound and there was JK with his all glory... Jk was red and huffing like he just killed 100 people alone..he had a hockey stick in his hand and full body was sweating.. everyone was looking at him confusingly yet worriedly.. but Jk just was looking at Tae and nobody dared to question him what happened...
Jk went straight to Tae who was standing now and said...
Jk: get ready....(Tae got scared by his look but calmed down hearing his soft voice)

Tae: but we're late for school..

Jk: we're not going to school,,get ready and come here quickly,,hmm?

Tae: okeii....

Tae ran upstairs happily cz he was going out with his hyungie and he knew he was going to enjoy it very much where Jk said something to everyone which made them angry but they calmed down hearing Jk again..

So the thing is Jk went to the school early morning to get information about those boys and after getting it he made sure the boys are at hospital now...he said all this to everyone and this is the side story...

Tae came down and saw JK waiting for him in living room,,he ran towards him jumping in his back ...

Jk: yeah... leave me,,will you?

Tae: NEVER......

❣️❣️❣️