chapter 23

Cousin (Part 23)
_________________
It was a regular morning...sun shining warmly early in the morning,,birds chirping near the windows...and our lovely couple still asleep cuddling with each other under the duvet,, "naked"........
Yeah..they made love last night nothing new cz it's their daily routine now....well it's been a week or two of Taekook's marriage...no they didn't went on honeymoon yet cz Tae wanted to spend sometime with family...and who was JK to deny so they didn't go... about our Yeonbin then they sorted out everything between them and everyone is happy now.. yoonmin made their relationship official and now everyone is planning to marry them of...of course after graduation but the engagement won't hurt right? Okay back to the story.....

Tae was sleeping peacefully when sun rays fall on his face kissing him waking him up...he opened his eyes adjusting his view rubbing his eyes with tiny paws...sooo cutely... JK would have cooed at him hard if he was awake... Tae then felt something heavy on his chest and he already knows who it is...his hubby who is sleeping peacefully with Tae's one nipple inside his mouth just like a baby.... Tae chuckled at his hubby's craziness...that bunny becomes beast on bed and that same bunny sleeps like a baby with his wife's boobs in mouth everyday...yeah yeah it's also in JK's daily routine..he just loves his WiFey and those boobies...
Tae kissed on JK's forhead lovingly..he is so happy and grateful to God for gifting this man to him...he is lucky to get a man like JK who treats him like a Queen..like a soft rose petal not to harm him.. who didn't even questioned him about anything before marrying him..not about the suicide incident also.. Tae wonder why no one ever mentioned that incident to Tae didn't even asked any explanation of his did but his confusion was cleared when he heard Yoongi and Jin discussing about how JK warned everyone in hospital that day not to mention this in front of Tae even in life..he didn't wanted Tae to have any kind of anxiety or depression so to heal him from inside he thought this is the first step...
One drop of tear rolled down Tae's eyes...he wiped it smilingly still staring at JK with so much love in his eyes ...he hugged JK's neck pulling him closer... JK also tighten his hold on Tae's waist in his sleep.. Tae closed his eyes again falling asleep cz it was really early in the morning....

Time skip
__________

Now it was 8 in the morning and JK woke up feeling empty beside him..he lazily opened his eyes finding Tae nowhere.. maybe Tae got up already..it's not new though,, Tae started to act more mature and responsible after marriage.. this wonders everyone but Jin trusts it's love and the bond of marriage which made Tae like that.. JK shrugged his thoughts getting up and walking towards the bathroom to take shower...

Jk came down after shower and found everyone was already there..he took his sit searching for his wife...

YG: your wife is making your "special" breakfast buddy...

Jk snapped looked at Yoongi who was smiling at him with tight lips...was he oblivious? Hell yeah..... everyone burst into laughter while our bunny pouted...

Yj: okay don't tease my son in law...he was just searching for his WiFey...

Jk: Eomma...you too!!! "sulking"

Suddenly they heard a yell from kitchen saying "ShUt uP" and everything became silent...it was none other than Tae....he was cooking breakfast for his hubby...yeah it's Tae who cooks for JK everyday now and JK loves it... Tae already knows JK's linking and he doesn't let anyone serve his hubby...it's not like he doesn't wanna cook for everyone but since Jin and Yeonjun doesn't let him so he just prepares his husband's meal...

Soon Tae came out from kitchen with JK's breakfast making JK excited to taste those dishes while everyone present there acted like they didn't exist..cz soon the lovey dovey drama was going to start ...
Tae placed the plate in front of JK and was about to take a sit when JK pulled him on his lap making him comfortable.. Tae didn't said anything whereas everyone was already used to it... JK made Tae eat from his plate only cz he don't like the idea of Tae eating after him... They finished their breakfast and now sitting on couch in living room as it's weekend... Suddenly YG came and handed a envelope to JK...

Jk: what's this hyung? "Confused"

YG: see yourself...

Jk got up and sat there as he was laying at Tae's lap...he opened the envelope and saw two tickets of Paris....his eyes widened and looked towards YG who was giving him tight lipped smile...then he looked at Tae who was looking him confusedly with innocent eyes...

Jk: hyung? Paris's ticket? Why?

JM: so you guys can go to honeymoon...

Tae became shy hearing honeymoon and his cheeks are already red from blushing...

YG: yeah go and die there and let me sleep peacefully at night...

Jk: but what's the connection between our honeymoon and your wife?

JM: WiFe????? Who??? Whe-------

Jk: his sleep... duh!!! His first wife and you're going to be second wife you know....

YG: shut up...and did you forget that your room is just beside mine? And I have a ear too??!!!

That's it... taekook were embarrassed to look up as elders were also present there whereas everyone was trying to control their laugh... Tae ran upstairs and JK also left before smiling akwardly... everyone bursted into laughter after seeing their face...

Inside Taekook's room
________________________

Jk entered inside and saw balcony door was open so he assumed Tae was there...he kept the ticket on bed going towards balcony and he was right... Tae was standing there...his back facing JK... JK went towards Tae and hugged him from behind taking the small figure in his arms inhaling the natural scent of his wife... Tae closed his eyes feeling safe in those arms.. they were standing there just like that without any word for almost 15 minutes... Suddenly Tae felt JK nuzzling his nose in Tae's neck like Alpha does with his Omega when scents his Omega's scent gland.. Tae shivered when JK's hand started to caressing Tae's waist and slowly slowly going up to his chest to boobs... Tae gasped...he was so weak under JK's touch... JK started to press Tae's boobs kissing Tae's neck softly... squishing them time to time when suddenly he left Tae turning him towards himself making Tae confused.. JK dragged Tae inside locking balcony door and made Tae sit on bed himself sitting on ground in front of Tae... JK suddenly lifted Tae's top up which made Tae startled yet gasp..he tried to cover but JK didn't let him...

Jk: wait baby ...I need to see something...

Tae: what you'll see under my top? Huh!

Jk: your boobies..(concentrated)

Tae: what?

Jk: they're growing....(amused)

Tae: whom? What are you saying? Leave I'm feeling cold

Jk: baby ...your boobies are growing..it would fit in my hands easily before but it's not fitting now..that's why I checked...(seriously said like he descovered something unique )

Tae was now blushing and wiggling in JK's hold..

Tae: and who's at fault for that?

Jk: me...just me...

Tae: hey that's my dialogue..

Jk: it's okay what's yours in mine too... right?

Saying this JK started to Play with Tae's nipple which was already hard because of cold feeling.. Tae arched his back at that and JK was looking at him.. JK took one bud in his mouth feeling heaven which made Tae moan shakily... JK was still looking at Tae's face..he was still sitting on floor sucking Tae's bud like a baby... Tae opened his eyes playing with JK's hair locks...

Tae: you know what?

Jk: hmm...(still sucking)

Tae: you're obsessed with my boobies....

Jk nodded still sucking hugging Tae's bare waist...

Tae: what about me?

Jk: hmm????

Tae: are you obsessed with me??

Jk left Tae's nipple looking straight into Tae's eyes ....

Jk: All my life.......

I'll be back soon💜🍒🍓