ᴠɪɪɪ

"What if I took this off?"

"Y/n, dont you dare! Look at me, just look. Dont you dare to take that off!"

"But, maybe you'll go back toyour own world and.......be happy"

"How can u think that I would be happy without you. Y/n, I cant live with out you."

His face looked kinda sad but also sincere. You got close to his face and kissed his lips.

".......im sorry"

you whispered and then he was gone. Looking at the beautiful necklace now in your hand, a tear rolled down your cheek.

Im sorry katsuki, I really am. But I cant just keep you here for ever. You have your own family, friends and dreams, that I cant take away from you. I cant be that selfish..

☜♡☞

I looked around and found myself in my dorm at UA. I panicked for a sec but then....a feeling...not being able to see her.... It just made my sad..and hurt.

I got out of my room to go get a glass of water and calm a bit down but, I had forgotten something.

"BAKUGOU!!"

The whole class of extras came running towards me. Wtf?!

"WERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME? WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR WEEKS?!"

Shit, I forgot about that.

"Its fine,"

"No its not. Bakugou we were worried sick. Even your parents didnt know anything. We thought.." Shitty hair looked really worried.

"Im fine shitty hair. I just went somewhere and forgot to tell someone. Nothing bad."

The class was suprised but glad their friend was okay. The whole day Bakugou got scolded by his teachers and slaped a lot of times by his mom. But still the ash blonde still hadnt told anyone where he was all this time, and it did look pretty weird, but since it is bakugou who we're talking about, nobody cared much.

After a few days of katsuki desperately thinking of ways he can go back to y/n, he remebered something.

"Wait, what if I- Fucking god where is it, I totally forgot about-"

As he was searching his room and turning it upside down, a certain red head entered the dorm.

"Hey bakugou. What are u doing?"

"Searching for something shitty hair. What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing. I just came to see u. We all, I mean the class and teachers, have noticed that you've been...well kinda weird lately." He said in a worried tone.

"What the fuck, do y'all think something is wrong with me?"

"Well for starters you are not yelling right now, and in general. You still do, but less. And you seem to be deep in your thoughts. Look Bakugou, you are my best friend, you know u can talk to me whenever right? I'll always be happy to help."

"Thanks, but I dont need any helt rn. Get out I'm looking for something" katsuki said as he closed the door on kiri's face.His words had gotten into him, but now was not the time.

After searching for a little longer:

"......I found it"