x

I opened my eyes slowly, almost being blinded by a bright light that fell directly into my face. Then I heard a few voices calling my name. I looked around and tried to get up, but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and hissed.

"Do not move, dumbass." You saw Katsuki run to your side and help you get comfortable.

"Thanks, Kats. What happened?"

"You were stabbed right in your stomach, and I'm surprised how you didn't feel the pain at first. As a result, you fainted. I managed to close the wound, but you still need to be careful walking around. And absolutely NO training for a week.
You can leave after a few hours after I make sure you are ok."

You nod and look around the room. Mr. Aizawa was there and some of the class 3A (they're in the third year now)
It looked like nobody asked where you had been past these months, in their mind you had also appeared here when Bakugou did. Except for Mina. She looked at you worried and sighed.

Eventually, everyone got out to leave you more space to relax, so now you were alone with Bakugou.

".....I'm sorry," he said whispering and you looked at him confused.

"For what?"

"Everything. At first, I made you sad enough to push me away from yourself, and then I only thought of my feelings and brought you here, which led to you.....getting stabbed, and I couldn't even do anything."

He looked anywhere except your eyes as if he was ashamed. You sighed, then held his hand.

"Katsuki, look. First of all, nothing is your fault. It isn't mine either. This is a different kind of love where no matter what we do, we just can't find a solution. Besides, I kinda missed fighting villains and coming to the recovery girl every time. I needed a break from my ordinary life."

You say chuckling trying to make the situation less uncomfortable. But the ash blonde looked at you with lots of different emotions in his eyes: anger, guilt, love, sadness, and frustration.

"Are you saying that...we cannot be together?"

"No, of course not," there wasn't a day where you hadn't thought that. Where you hadn't thought about how you two were going to make it to be together and get past these obstacles your way. "We will find a way for everything, right?"

"...yeah."