ɪx

"I found it," he said looking at the precious necklace his girlfriend had given him.

"Please work, please work." He said putting it on, then opening his eyes.

Nothing

The room was empty. His face saddened and he looked down. It would be too good to be true-

"Aaah..... ouch."

"Y/N!!"

He hugged you so tight, you couldn't breathe. You pushed him away to realize the situation since everything happened in a second.

"...katsuki?! Wha-"

"I missed you, dumbass. And why would you do something like that?"

"I...I could just be that selfish you know"

This seemed like the perfect 'ending' or moment, but of course it wasn't. (We are only on chapter 9 so you will suffer a lot until this book ends)

"Bakugou, we need to go right now! There are villains who- Y/N?!"

Kiri looked shocked to see u. And I mean SHOCKED!!
When you went to your world, everyone had forgotten you, and I mean their memory of you was erased.

So when the red-headed boy saw you, he felt guilty that he had forgotten one of his best friends, and was concerned because you were away all this time.

"Y/n, I- what- h-......I mean, what happened?"

"Uh, long story. I'll explain later. What were you trying to say just now?"

"..oh right. Villains have broken into the school. We need to go there and help the other heroes."

You all ran through the halls to go to the ground where the villains were.

"Y/n, can you fight?" Bakugou asked.

"It has been some time, but I think I can do it."

Even though UA was a big school with lots of pro heroes and in training, even though class 1-A had once beat up the lov, there were still some stupid ass villains who thought they could beat us up. Dumb af.

But this time, they weren't as weak as I thought. Still no match for UA, but overall, not bad.

I, on the other hand, for someone who hadn't used her quirk in over a month, did pretty well.

Meanwhile, everyone else was fighting, and when we thought we won, those motherfuckers decided to throw grenades at us, and multiple knives came flying toward the students. Some got injured, one of them was me.

I managed to run away from one of the grenades, but a knife pierced through my stomach.

Bakugou looked at you, and he froze upon seeing you bleeding.

"Y/N, ARE YOU OKAY?! HOW DID YOU NOT SEE THAT?! IF YOU CAN'T FIGHT, THEN DON'T, YOU DUMBASS"

I knew that he was just worried about me, so I didn't get mad, this time.

"I'm fine."

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN 'IM FINE'. YOU JUST GOT STABBED! GO TO THE RECOVERY GIRL-"

"KATSUKI, I'm okay. It's just a little knife that scratched me. You think I can't take that?!"

He sighed then nodded.

"Fine, but be careful...please."

You smiled, then got back at fighting. About 15 minutes later, most of the villains got arrested while some of them managed to escape. The injured students were rushing to the recovery girl, meanwhile, I was just chilling.

"Y/n, go get help with the others, or you can't walk? Do you want me to help?"

"No, Deku, thanks."

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU NERD! Y/n do you want me to help?"

His voice sounded concerned and worried.

"No, surprisingly I'm fine. It doesn't even.....hurt.....or...anything......"

Then I fainted...

Hello, my shining stars!
I deeply apologize for not updating in so long, I have been busy with school, REALLY busy.
*This is me doing a Japanese bow toward y'all*

Also, I am not that good at writing action/fighting scenes, so sorry again.

Love you all <3