Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Ch. 11: Tomorrow

The first thing I saw wasn't all that surprising really. After all, based on what Eli had told me earlier it was pretty easy to guess that Mason had sent me some kind of dick pic.

What did surprise me though was the déjà vu I felt seeing it. Lying back in his bed, a seductive smile on his face, holding his hard member invitingly? It was almost an exact copy of what Phil had been doing a minute ago. Or, what he'd been attempting to do at least. Mason's version was far more compelling.

I felt the familiar warmth growing between my legs as I looked at it. Now there was something I wouldn't mind sitting on.

The picture alone was already enough of a treat to satisfy me for the day. However, it seemed that Mason was the generous type when it came to this stuff. Just below the picture was a video with a small message attached.

Looks delicious. Can't wait to try it myself. In the meantime, here's one of MY favorite recipes.

I couldn't click the video fast enough.

Immediately, his hard member appeared to greet me. He stroked it slowly, teasingly. I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks as I watched him.

I mean, it wasn't like I was an innocent little maiden or anything. I'd seen guys jerk off in porn before. But that was different. There was no risk to watching porn. It would be embarrassing to be caught with, sure, but at the end of the day, it was harmless. If Phil ever caught me watching it, the worst I'd get would be some kind of self-righteous speech about decency and a complaint about why I didn't have sex with him instead. A headache to deal with for sure, but manageable. He probably wouldn't even remember it by dinner.

But this video with Mason? It was dangerous. A forbidden fruit that I shouldn't possess. That I shouldn't even have the means to possess. And that taboo only made it all the more enticing to have.

My heart raced as I watched him touch himself. I could feel the slight chill of the cool bathroom air between my legs as a wetness started to form there. Despite knowing the door was locked, I couldn't help but have my eyes wander in that direction. Like Phil might come in any moment and catch me in the act.

It was terrifying, exciting, and all too arousing. I slid my hand between my thighs as my eyes returned to the video, repressing a moan as I pressed my fingers against my tingling sweet spot.

I slipped my fingers inside myself, matching the speed of his strokes. Again, I had to physically bite my lip to hold back the chorus of moans that were desperately trying to break their way through.

God, I wanted to hear his voice right now. Low, husky, longing. The way it had sounded when he'd called me earlier. I wanted that voice to whisper in my ear until I forgot my own name, then call it out over and over again until it was all I could hear.

A small whimper of pleasure escaped my lips as the memory of his voice only helped to fuel the flames of longing and desire that were building inside of me. I bit my lip so hard it hurt.

This wasn't working. I couldn't keep my voice in. My eyes darted around the room, thankfully, they landed on the towel shelf. I quickly grabbed one and shoved it in my mouth, biting down on it.

The second I did, it was like opening up the floodgates. Muffled whimpers and moans spilled from my mouth as if they were trying to push the towel out themselves. That instant relief of pressure only made me even more uninhibited.

I leaned back against the wall, letting the moans pour out shamelessly. As his strokes started picking up speed, so did my thrusts. I pressed my palm against my sweet spot, grinding my hips as I fucked myself.