🌙🌙FAQ🌙🌙

Below you will find a list of Frequently Asked Questions, or just things we wanted to clarify in a section outside of the information section

P.S. If you're looking for the password, be sure to read all of this.

---Are you open to new members?

Yes! We are open to new members :D Just be sure that your book fits the club rules outlined in the Information chapter. Guilds does currently have a maximum of 12 Guilds (for a total of 48 members). If the Forms chapter is not visible, it will mean that the club is full. If you'd like to be updated on when a space is open, add this book to your library and you'll receive a notification when the Forms chapter is republished.

---What are outlines and inlines?

Outlines are comments done outside of the story. As in at the bottom of the chapter or the space where you open up all of the comments to be scrolled through. That is where you put your overall comment that is mandatory for this club. If you prefer placing your outline on the last paragraph of the chapter so it doesn't sink into the abyss, please designate it as your outline comment.

Inlines are comments done inside of the story. You can see numbers beside each paragraph, and if there isn't already one at a specific paragraph, holding down on a word will allow you to highlight a section of the paragraph or the entire paragraph and open up a spot for you to comment beside it. On mobile, that is. On desktop, you just move your mouse slightly ajar from the paragraph on the right and it will pop up an icon for you to click to see the inline section.

---Why must comments be so long?

We used to have a lot of people who left comments akin to: This is really great! Your grammar is good. I only saw a few mistakes, but otherwise, I enjoyed it! Keep up the great work :D

Seriously, who wants that? So we decided to make this club more serious and extensive because people are actually supposed to benefit by being here. Don't like it? We have many other clubs.

---My guild member's chapters are much longer than mine. Do they read more for me or less for them?

No, that is not how this works. You read the same amount for each other. The only time we may make an exception is when someone's chapters break into the 10k+ amount. Sometimes the other person will have long chapters. It's a risk with book clubs. We try to make our clubs a fair as possible, but making it personalized based on word count... We would go nuts.

---Do we leave comments at the end of every chapter we read?

Yes. You read two chapters, therefore you will have a total of two outline comments, one on each chapter. Unless, of course, you read more than the weekly minimum.

---Do I have to leave a tag at the top of my comment?

It is not required, but it does help your admins find your comments and it advertises the club. You can use any tag you want as long as it points back to this club. Could always use something like #dlg or #dlguilds. If you'd like to be extra fancy, you can use your guild name.