Dream 3.1 || March 1st - March 8th ||

Hello, and welcome to the newest part of the latest dream!

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members. (If you are on this list and do not know why, please check PMs!)

ninaisawipJSPRomComsSpruce_Goose

However, let's welcome those who have passed their trial and become full-fledged club members, welcome new books that old members have added, or welcome back old members who are new once more :D

⭐ Let's welcome Xenia_de_Lixira to the Celestial Sentries with their YA General Fiction book, Psyche Heal(D)!

⭐Let's welcome dreams_of_silver to the Chaos Gremlins with their YA Fantasy book, The Sun Sídhe!

⭐ Exequinne has swapped their book to YA Para-Fantasy, Deadly Wicked!

DrizzleTheWolf has swapped their book to YA Fantasy, The War for Eventyr!

WrennaStone has swapped their book to NA Paranormal, Ghost of You!

⭐ MiyaHikari has swapped their book to YA Romance, Lie to Me Again!

Grab a bucket of popcorn and buckle up for tales of bribery and betrayal, of secret meetings in the dark. You can never tell when a Guild will shut its doors or a whispered word finds its chosen mark.

⭐ Fearing expulsion, MiyaHikari flees the Iron Orchids headquarters. The forbidden texts would doom her among their ranks if they were to be discovered. As petals fall from her cloak and shrivel to dust, she seeks sanctuary with the Peanut Gallery.

⭐ An Ashen Dragon needs to stretch its wings. AtheinaVismark yearns for new skies and decides to apply to the dragons' sister guild, the Lunar Foxes, and is accepted to their ranks.

 AtheinaVismark yearns for new skies and decides to apply to the dragons' sister guild, the Lunar Foxes, and is accepted to their ranks