Dream 4.1 || April 1st - April 8th ||

Hello, and welcome to the newest part of the latest dream!

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members. (If you are on this list and do not know why, please check PMs!)

⭐N/A

However, let's welcome those who have passed their trial and become full-fledged club members, welcome new books that old members have added, or welcome back old members who are new once more :D

⭐ Let's welcome Davrielle to the Ashen Dragons with their NA Paranormal book, One Midnight!

⭐Let's welcome DynamiteMochii to the Steel Cloaks with their YA Romance book, Frozen Dreams!

MilaForLife has switched their book to NA Romance, Lethal Encounter!

anonymous_audrey has switched their book to NA Sci-Fi, The World's End!

Silverdawn284 has switched their book to YA Sci-Fi, To the Ends of the Universe!

MusicalKehleigh has switched their book to NA Fantasy, A Web So Dark and Deadly!

Grab a bucket of popcorn and buckle up for tales of bribery and betrayal, of secret meetings in the dark. You can never tell when a Guild will shut its doors or a whispered word finds its chosen mark.

⭐The Guild shop is seeing a lot of business these days. The economy is on the rise and so are stocks...livestock that is and you know what they say: kingdoms are built from the livestock up. The Guilds are no stranger to profit during good times. A member of the Gilded Vipers spills coins out their sleeves, as golden as the viper curled around their arm. In exchange, they are handed a ticket to become a Dragon. The shopkeeper shakes his head in awe as they leave; soon the countryside will be thick with them and where will the livestock be then?

⭐ As the seasons change, so too do the wheels of Guild machinations. Loyalties shift like passing shadows and members take flight as birds leaving a nest. Change cannot be stopped any more than the tides can be kept back, but if one rides the waves...perhaps change can be persuaded to shift its course in one's favor.

DrizzleTheWolf has joined the ranks of the Midnight Blades!

doodooferguson has joined the ranks of the Runebound Oaks!