Mr. Fei's presence

"Hey, this garlic stir-fry is also super tasty, the vegetables are crunchy and sweet, really tasty!"

Every time Ding Haoran ate a dish, he would praise its deliciousness. After finishing the dish in front of him, he went to add another dish.

Song Fei was also amused by his exaggerated language and expression, "Look at how hungry you are. People who don't know would really think that you, Master Ding, haven't eaten in a long time."

Ding Haoran rolled his eyes at him. "These dishes are really delicious, I'm not bragging because of your face, not to mention me. You're still working hard to eat them yourself."

Song Fei smiled and said: "Okay, okay, if it's delicious, just eat more. It's not a waste of time for you to come to our house as a guest."

Although he wasn't as exaggerated as Ding Haoran, his family's porridge and dishes were really much better than before.

Ding Haoran said anxiously: "It can't just be this time. I will come to your house often to eat in the future."

Song Fei looked at him speechlessly, "You followed me so far just for this meal, is that all?"

Ding Haoran said to him in a serious manner: "To the point! Of course it is! Really, Ah Fei, don't be in a state of bliss and not know what's good for you, a delicious meal like your family's is not something you can get anywhere."

When Song Fei saw this guy on the line, he labeled him as. "I don't know how blessed I am" and quickly raised his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay, you can come if you want. I'm afraid of you."

Ding Haoran then showed a successful smile.

Song Ling asked Song Fei again, "Ah Fei, how long will your vacation be this time?"

Song Fei said bitterly. "We're going back tomorrow, the project team is still busy, just these two days off. It was me who begged the professor to come, otherwise, he wouldn't let us leave yet."

Song Fei majored in software engineering and was only in his first year of graduate school. However, he had excellent grades and was highly valued by the professor, who had him join the project team early.

The project in the hands of his professor is a national key project and the time is very tight. This is why they did not have a vacation during the summer vacation and had to work with the professor's project team.

Of course, this is also the opportunity that Song Fei and the others have been dreaming of. Students with average grades have no chance of joining the professor's project team.

Song Ling also said to her younger brother: "Ah Fei, then work hard. Now that you have me at home, I will take good care of our parents. You don't have to worry about anything and can go all out to pursue your career!"

Song Fei nodded, "I will, sis, thank you for your hard work."

When he came back this time, he saw that his family was getting better and better, his parents were in good health and complexion, and his sister had her own career. He really had nothing to worry about.

After breakfast, Song Ling asked Song Fei and Ding Haoran, "I'm going to the farm. Do you want to go over and play?"

Ding Haoran nodded sharply, "Yes, Sister Ling, I just want to come over and see how you cultivate such delicious fruits."

Song Ling smiled and said, "Then let's go there together!"

Song Fei and Ding Haoran nodded in unison, "Okay."