Ms. Song, you must be responsible for me!

Song Ling looked at his handsome eyebrows and her eyes fell on his red lips.

His eyes were affectionate, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised, as if he was inviting her to taste it.

Song Ling, who was like a queen in the post-apocalyptic world, couldn't help the throbbing in her heart. She opened her hands and hooked his neck, and kissed him hard.

Song's mother, who had just walked to the door of the private room, and Yang Lei, who was following Song's mother, saw the scene of Song Ling pressing down on Fei Yinzhou and kissing him. Their eyes widened in an instant!

Song's mother said in her heart: "Aaaaaaaa, when did my precious girl become so fierce? How dare she even pressure Mr. Fei into a forceful kiss? Too fierce!"

Yang Lei said in his heart: "Holy shit, shit, I never expected that the CEO of Fei group, who was so cold and domineering in front of them, turns out to be the one being pressed by Ms. Song!"

Ms. Song, you're so awesome!

Worship!

Song Ling turned her back to the door of the private room, and her thoughts were all on Fei Yinzhou. She always had sensitive senses, but she didn't even know that her mother and Yang Lei were here.

It's so fascinating!

The position where Fei Yinzhou was sitting was facing the door of the private room.

Fei Yinzhou, who was originally a little dizzy after being kissed by Song Ling, came to his senses immediately when he saw Song mother and Yang Lei looking at them with wide eyes.

He pushed Song Ling gently and whispered, "Auntie is here!"

When Song Ling heard that her mother was coming, she was startled and immediately let Fei Yinzhou go with a guilty conscience.

When she turned around and saw the shocked expressions on Song mother and Yang Lei's faces, she knew that the secret development that she and Fei Yinzhou wanted to do was probably impossible.

After Fei Yinzhou felt the arm wrapped around his neck leave, he felt a little disappointed.

But considering that they had just kissed each other, could she still not be responsible for him?

Mr. Fei felt beautiful again.

When he saw Song mother at the moment, it was like seeing his own mother, he hurriedly got up and greeted her. "Mom....."

When he saw Song Ling glaring at him, Fei Yinzhou changed his words with a smile, "Auntie, why are you serving the food? Give me the food quickly, be careful not to burn yourself!"

Song's mother gave him the food and looked at the handsome Fei Yinzhou with a smile. She was like a mother-in-law looking at her son-in-law - the more she looked at him, the more she liked him.

"Mr. Fei, you are the noble person of my family. I come to serve the food in person to respect and value you, Mr. Fei!"

Song Ling didn't know what to say when she saw her mother's expression of satisfaction with Fei Yinzhou.

Fei Yinzhou secretly winked at her.

His scheming look made Song Ling feel a little itchy and wanted to pinch his face hard.

Yang Lei remained silent.

After he finished serving the food, he stood quietly behind Song mother like an invisible man.