17. Torture

Davian Conor

The doors opened and she stepped through.

She always looked so fucking good.

She came out and smiled at us

"This alright?" She asked.

"Yeah." Kieran nodded, gaping at her.

Her long blonde hair was parted to the side with heaps of volume as the ends were curled.

Her lips were a pink shade rather than her usual red. But all of it brought out the lightness of her blue eyes.

Her tits looked like they were about to spill from the top.

But I couldn't help that my mouth began watering with the thought of simply touching the soft skin that lied there.

"Eyes." She snapped and I looked away, taking a breath.

She walked past us and Kieran turned, studying her backside.

I elbowed him.

He frowned.

We followed close behind her.

It was a beautiful day, perfect temperature, not too hot, not too cold.

She found our car and I smacked her hand from the handle.

"The fuck? Don't do that." I opened it and she smirked, leaning forward and kissing me gently before sitting.

My cock stirred in my pants and I shut the door, wishing I didn't feel so guilty for always being turned on around her.

I got in the back, sitting in the middle seat.

Kieran drove today and we minded our space in the car unless she wanted physical contact.

She looked at Kieran, her fingers tracing over a tattoo on his throat although he had hundreds all over him.

It suited him. The only places undone was his palms, groin, and feet. He even had words tattooed on his ear lobes and the flats of his ears.

She noticed and studied them.

I touched the bracelet on her hand.

"That's very pretty." I whispered and she smiled as a 'thank you'.

She removed her hands from him and looked out the window.

He reached and held her hand gently, not grabbing, but if she didn't want to, she could remove her hand easily.

But she kept her hand in place and returned her gaze out the window.

"What're your limits?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She muttered.

"Physically. We don't want to make you uncomfortable with any sort of PDA or contact you don't like. Like holding your hand now, is that good or can I reach and hold you a bit too?" I showed her, wrapping one of my hands around her soft throat and massaging.

Her eyebrows rose in surprise as she pressed her legs together.

"I just don't want to make you uncomfortable. I want to give you the space you want." I removed my hand and she reached for it, grabbing my fingers and pulling it back over her throat till my hand covered her again.

"That's good."

I nodded.

"How about when he's driving?" I asked and she looked at their hands.

"I don't mind." She whispered.

So he let his hand move and cover her thigh, a gasp leaving when his hand was a bit high up.

She crossed her legs, trapping his hand and keeping him from moving.

He seemed amused but focused on the road.

"That's fine." She swallowed firmly under my hand.

"Yeah but in public, what's the limits? I know you like being in control." I said in a serious tone although I teased, pressing for the idea that she doesn't need to be in control.

"Whatever works." She muttered quietly.

I hummed, smiling as I massaged her delicate throat, the skin so soft, even the scar. She was so nice to touch.

She leaned her chair back and I kept going as she lied down, eyes shut.

I pressed down a bit and her eyebrows knitted, her thighs tightening together making Kieran look at her with the pressure she applied on his hand.

"Relax." I whispered.

She took a breath but was still tense.

I heard her breaths getting more heavy as I squeezed a bit harder.

She rolled her hips barely and Kieran stopped at a stop sign and looked back at me in warning.

I smiled, tightening my grip just a bit more and her back arched a bit as she rolled her hips, Kieran's hand so close to being where she was feeling this most.

I moved when he parked and kissed her, her mouth open to me, my tongue feeling over hers.

Her body rolled and he grunted, his other hand covering himself.

"Beautiful girl." I praised, Kieran taking a hard breath in his torture as his hand was near the most perfect place.

She heaved, scooted herself toward Kieran as if his hand would land where she wishes it to be.

But he looked out the window, his hard on very apparent.

I gripped her throat harder, enjoying the torture Kieran was enduring.

She heaved for a breath.

Her lips parted and I kissed her, moaning as she hummed, her lips soft and damp.

She tasted of fresh mint, she must've brushed her teeth again.

She opened her eyes when I pulled away and her pupils dilated quicker than I've ever seen.

She uncrossed her legs and Kieran ripped his hand away, fixing his pants, jaw tense, everything about him alert.

She kept her eyes on mine as I released my grip.

"Ready?" I whispered, looking at her chest as it rose and fell, her breasts with every inhale threatening to press the fabric of her top.

She nodded.

"Come on." Kieran said, his tone clipped as he left the car quickly.