20. Mentality

Morana Alistar

The food was too fucking good.

We sat in a booth and I knew this outfit was good but their hands didn't leave as we walked in, they kept their hands somewhere, Kieran's hand intertwined with mine, Davian's finger under my dress strap.

We sat and their hands laid on my thighs.

They'd adjust my dress even if it wasn't needed.

We got the appetizers and the dumplings were so good in the sauce it came with and edamame is a hit with me.

"Can we split the bill?" I asked after drinking half my glass of water.

"No." Kieran ate an edamame, I watched as he barely even bit the little beans out, he just scraped them in one motion.

"Please?" I looked at Davian. He was more giving.

"No."

Nevermind.

"I'll flash the waiter." I threatened.

"Great. Last I checked we're taking you home." Davian hummed.

"And he can enjoy it as he wishes but I'll use these fucking chopsticks and stab his eyes from his head." Kieran squeezed my thigh until I hissed.

I frowned.

"I make a lot of money too."

"That's fascinating. I had no idea." Davian flagged down the waiter.

"She needs another water soon please."

I crossed my arms. Pouting.

"Keep that up, doll. Your tits look great." Kieran looked at me, deadpanned as he looked at my chest and back at my face.

I looked down and put my hands in my lap.

I studied his throat as he ate, their jaws were both muscular, Davian having a dimple in his chin while Kieran had a way of ticking his jaw when he was pissed off.

The veins of Davian's throat were always very prominent which I thought was attractive while Kieran's was just covered in tattoos therefore not much underneath could be seen.

"Lose the frown." Davian squished my cheeks making my lips puff.

I swatted his hand away.

"If we don't split the bill I'll torture you both slowly before I skin you alive." I whispered.

They chuckled lowly, both amused.

They tugged my legs apart.

Davian kissed my cheek.

Kieran was at my ear.

"Do it. If the last face I see before I die is you I'll gladly take the sentence." He bit my earlobe and my body trembled.

"This is a date, baby. We pay. You pick. So be a good girl and just enjoy the night. We have everything taken care of. Alright, beautiful?" Davian asked.

I frowned, looking down at the tattooed hands gripping and massaging my thighs.

They lifted my legs and rested them over their own thigh.

Davian traced my stretch marks making me a bit insecure but his face gave away nothing as he looked around the restaurant, glaring at anyone looking our way.

Kieran squeezed and drew patterns on my other thigh, not minding anyone else as he observed the paintings on the walls.

I sat, feeling like a spoiled brat-gone-princess.