Chapter Eighteen

Rihanna's eyes widened at his question. "What's tonight?" she squeaked. Was he asking her permission to make love to her tonight? Rihanna's face flushed red but to her surprise, Hunter just chuckled.

"What do you think it is?" he asked in return, instead of answering her. However, before she could speak an excited Robbie ran inside the house with his fishing gear.

"Uncle Hunt, can we please go fishing? I'm bored," he said, expectantly.

"Let's go to Yellowstone National Park. It'll be fun," suggested Rihanna. Robbie's eyes widened with sheer happiness and he already started jumping up and down with excitement.

"I've never been to Yellowstone. Please, Uncle Hunt, let's go," said Robbie, unable to contain his excitement.

"But we wouldn't be able to return home tonight. It's a four-hour drive away," said Hunter, his eyes blazing with something as he stared expectantly at Rihanna.

"We can stay there overnight, " she suggested, her cheeks coloring again remembering what he had said to her earlier. Hunter looked contented hearing her reply.

"Sure, pack up and we'll leave in an hour. I'll just make arrangements at the ranch, " he said, striding out of the house. Robbie pulled her with him to his room to pack.

"Pack my stuff first, Mommy," he said happily, making her almost run with him towards his room. Rihanna had never seen him this excited before. So the next few minutes, they hurriedly packed first Robbie's stuff and then her own stuff.

"What about Uncle Hunt's clothes? Will he be n*ked?" asked Robbie with a horrified look on his face.

Rihanna rolled her eyes as sinful images of his uncle Hunt crept into her mind. "I'll pack his. You select the toys that you need to take with you," she told him. He ran to do as asked. Rihanna sorted through his clothes, selecting the ones which he could wear on the trip. She had packed everything except his underwear. Should she pack them or should she leave it for him to do? She sat staring at the drawer full of his undergarments not knowing what to do.

"What are you dreaming of?" whispered an amused Hunter as he strode into his room having made all the arrangements at the ranch. His manager, Andy Jackson would handle everything while he was away. Rihanna jumped suddenly hearing him near her.

"You scared me?" she gasped, clutching at her heart, her eyes widening as she turned to look at him.

He gazed into her eyes. "I can give you a better option than what you are doing right now," he whispered, lifting his fingers to tuck a stray curl behind her ear. Rihanna blushed profusely and looked away.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I was just packing for you but since you're already here, you can do it yourself. By the way, I haven't packed any of those," she said, gesturing towards his drawer full of undergarments. Hunter caught her by the waist, not allowing her to leave.

"Complete what you've started. I don't like incomplete work, " he said in a slightly displeased tone. Rihanna looked at him. Was he serious? Or was he hinting at something else? She shrugged not wanting to waste any more time for Robbie's sake.

"Leave me then," she ordered. He left her waist reluctantly. She picked up a few fresh undergarments and packed them up too with Hunter watching her closely.

"Stop staring and go and get ready," she said impatiently.

"I want to stare at you," he insisted. "Do you have a problem if I do?" he asked.

"No, it doesn't affect me. Stare to your heart's content." She turned to walk out of his closet but he was blocking her way. "Hunter let me go, please," she said when he didn't move an inch to let her pass.