Epilogue

Seven Months Later

"Mommy, be careful. Give me your bag. I can hold it for you," said Robbie, leading a heavily pregnant Rihanna down the steps of his school towards Hunter's truck. It was the last day of this term and Robbie stood first in his class. He was promoted to second grade and looked as well as acted like a big boy. He held her handbag and led her towards the truck as Hunter came forward, too. They both behaved as if it was such a big deal being pregnant. They made her feel like a queen every day.

"Are you okay, Rihanna?" said Hunter, helping her to his truck. Robbie jumped in, too.

"Yes, but your babies are kicking me a lot today," said Rihanna. Ten days after returning from their honeymoon, she had discovered that she was pregnant. Her enlarged abdomen looked suspicious and a month later the ultrasound revealed that she was carrying twins, a girl and a boy. Robbie was ecstatic that God had listened to his prayers, and he was getting a baby sister. Hunter was thankful that Carson was coming back to him as his son. Rihanna didn't mind at all. They were all human and needed something to find solace in.

"They're not kicking but exercising," Robbie pointed out, making them chuckle. Their oldest son was getting smarter day by day. He had made lots of friends in the last semester and settled down nicely at school. He called her mommy at school too, and all the other children were in awe of him. Rihanna didn't mind. He was her son, after all.

"You understand them so well, sweetie," said Rihanna.

"Obviously, I'm so much bigger than them," he explained. They stopped on the way to ice-cream and bought some for home too. Gemma still worked for them and looked after Rihanna very well. Ember was eight months pregnant with a baby boy and their whole family was looking forward to their babies.

Renée and Sawyer were taking it slow and didn't want a baby soon. The whole family had gone to visit Ryan and Georgia in Las Vegas. Rihanna couldn't go because of her pregnancy. She could hardly feel normal carrying twins and looking after an excited Robbie who was always bursting with energy. He still loved his sister, baby Andrea, who had learnt to say his name in her own baby language. Adelaide visited them often with Andrea, and Robbie played with her nonstop.

Hunter's business flourished more and Blackstone grew up big and strong. Robbie took riding lessons with him and they were quite attached to one another.

Every day, they all sat down to search for names for the babies. Hunter and Robbie changed their minds every day and Rihanna just left them to it. It was their favorite pastime, after all.

"Riley if it's a boy and Zinnia if it's a girl," said Hunter as Robbie made a disgusted face. Even Gemma copied him.

"Not Zinnia, dad. Her name would be last in everything at school. And Riley? No way. He's my enemy at school," said Robbie. Rihanna smiled. They had again started.

"Adam, if it's a boy and Anne-Marie if it's a girl," said Gemma.

"No very common," said Robbie.

"Rylan Carson Bradshaw if it's a boy and Hazel Ann Bradshaw if it's a girl," said Rihanna for the first time, knowing that Ann was the name of Hunter's mom whom he missed a lot. There was a pin drop silence in the room. Hunter gazed at her, dumbfounded by what she had just said. Robbie stared at her with tears in his eyes.

"Carson was my older brother, mommy. I lost him. Do you think he's coming back to me?" asked Robbie with hope.

"Yes, Robbie, and this time he'd be younger to you so you can scold him like a big brother." He wiped his tears with joy and hugged her.

"Thank you, mommy. I'm so happy," said Robbie, jumping with joy. "I love the names. Please dad, can we keep them?" asked Robbie hopefully. Rihanna searched Hunter's eyes. They looked so relieved and happy.

"Yes, I love them too. Thanks Rihanna for being so thoughtful. It seems you know exactly how to make me the happiest man on earth," he said, kissing her forehead.

"And me too, mommy," said Robbie, kissing her cheek. Gemma wiped her eyes and ran into the kitchen to make dinner.

The next entire month, it was a holiday at school and they were busy preparing the nursery for the babies. Ember gave birth to a healthy baby boy, and they named him Rhys. It was celebration time again at the Wild Creek Ranch and Hunter drove Rihanna and Robbie to attend the homely get together to celebrate the birth of Rhys.

"When will my babies come out of your tummy, mommy? I'm tired of waiting," said Robbie.

"Soon, sweetie. Give them a few more weeks to grow," said Rihanna as Hunter helped her inside her parents' house. Robbie nodded and ran off to coo to his favorite, baby Andrea.

"Frankly, even I can't wait for their arrival, darlin," admitted Hunter. Rihanna smiled.

"I think they have traveled downward. They might be due any day, Hunter. Don't panic, okay? We just need to go to the hospital when the pain starts. Gemma will look after Robbie," she explained for the millionth time.

"Yeah, I've got it. I won't panic, but will you be in a lot of pain? I don't want to lose you," said Hunter, looking scared already. Rihanna caught hold of his hand.

"Trust me, darling. Everything will be fine. You won't lose me ever," she comforted him. He understood and calmed down considerably. They went inside and everyone started fussing over her. Rhett, Sawyer, and Rex whisked Hunter away. Over the months, he had bonded nicely with her brothers and also with the rest of the family.

Rihanna kissed Rhys and baby Andrea and caught up with the girls. After an hour, she felt an excruciating pain start, and it grew stronger in intensity with time. "Mom, I think the pain has started," she said to her mom.

They all rushed her to the hospital. Hunter panicked as expected, but thankfully her family was around to support him and Robbie. The twins were born and the little family found its haven. Hunter was finally convinced that Rihanna was his for life and he would never, ever lose her.

Ryder and Rhett carried the twins inside while Hunter helped Rihanna inside the house. She and the babies were released and brought home finally. Rihanna's whole family would come at any moment to see the twins. Robbie was the most excited, though.

As Ryder placed Hazel on her cot and his eyes twinkled with love. He couldn't wait to pick his own daughter up in his arms! Whose daughter was he thinking about? How and when? For all those answers, you need to wait for his story, coming up soon.