Fifty Five

PRIVATE CHAT

wifey🥰

wifey🥰
hey tessa
just checking in

tessa
hi

wifey🥰
how are you

tessa
idk

wifey🥰
wanna go out tonight

tessa
its sunday...?

wifey🥰
its just.... tonights the last race night of the season

tessa
so?

wifey🥰
so you shouldnt be alone
especially if youre thinking of watching the race
which you shouldnt

tessa
i love the sport
why should charles stop me from watching it

wifey🥰
because seeing charles will make you upset
and since he will 100% be on tv tonight...

tessa
yeah yeah i get it

wifey🥰
so you'll come over?

tessa
...sure

f1

f1: Charles Leclerc finishes first for the Abu Dhabi GP last race of the season, putting Ferrari as first in the constructors championship and Charles Leclerc second behind Max Verstappen!

tagged: charles_leclerc

liked by: suderiaferrari and 9,026 810 others

view all comments

username1: he looks so sad

username2: so proud of him!!

username3: cant believe theresa isnt there :(

carlossains55: congrats mate
↳username4: why didnt charles reply 😭😭
username5: he and theresa have both been inactive since the breakup

username6: thats the saddest anyone has looked on a podium

username7: first place and he cant even show some happiness 🙄
username8: shut up he misses theresa

username9: FERRARI IS FINALLY GIVING ME HOPE

username10: i want theresa and charles to get back together
username11: they broke up for a reason

username12: poor charles

Theresa glanced at Jenna, passed out on the couch. For all her talk of partying tonight the young actress fell asleep like a light after Theresa put on some tv, the noises soothing her friend to sleep. Now, careful to keep the noise down, Theresa watched the remainder of the post-race on her phone, even when she knew she shouldn't.

"Charles, Charles, do you have a second?"

The Ferrari driver turned to the camera and gave them a small nod and a smile. 

Tessa's heart squeezed at the sight of him. He looked the same, ruffled hair and brown eyes, but there was also something different about him. He was more subdued, smaller than before. Even though it was selfish Tessa was grateful to see that he was also affected from their parting, and a small part even reveled that he was hurting, because he hurt her. She hated that part of her.

"Amazing race today, congratulations. I just wondered how you felt about it? On the podium you seemed upset.

Charles nodded his head tiredly, seeming to have expected this question. "Yeah um, I think the team did great today. We did the best we could, and I know the pit crew did an amazing stop that first time, the best this season so I think that was really good. Um, I'm grateful for this first place especially in the last of the season and uh I think it was a very good race."

He smiled tightly, giving the interviewer one last nod before walking off. The interviewer started to speak but Charles was too far to hear him so he trailed off.

Tessa stared at the screen. It was obvious what the interviewer had wanted Charles to say, about Theresa herself, but Charles had breezed right past it. Tessa wasn't sure if that made her relieved or disappointed.

With a sigh she turned her phone off and curled up on the couch, staring at the tv but not hearing anything. Her mind was wrapped up in Charles, wondering what he was going to do after the race. Sleep, probably. Theresa and him had always had a habit of playing a game of cards after a race.

That obviously wasn't going to happen anymore