Pilot 3

Lucious was hosting a meeting when a cookie comes strutting in."Don't forget to thank me, baby.  Don't forget to thank your Cookie on this historic occasion. Hello." Cookie says walking in as Vernon gets up and walks to her. "Good to see you, Cookie." Vernon greets. "kiss my black ass." Cookie responds back as she makes her way to lucious chair."Andre" cookie says greeting her child who nods as a greeting.

"let's talk business, shall we?" Cookie says leaning on lucious chair causing the men at the meeting to look a cookie confused. "Hey, sistergirl." Cookie greets the only woman at the table who turns her head. "Will you guys excuse us for a moment, please?" Lucious says getting up from his chair. "Yes, excuse us for a moment, please." Cookie says as lucious pulls her by her waist. "Cookie, can I talk to you?" Lucious asks. "Lucious. Don't touch me like that. Have some cupcakes on us. We'll be right back." Cookie insists as she walks out. "Page three, ladies and gentlemen." Andre says sitting up in his chair.

As they enter Lucious' office cookie sits down in the chair as Vernon eats cherries that was on the table in a cup. "Are you out of your damn mind? I told you I was gonna hook you up." Lucious says annoyed. "And I'm telling you that's not enough. I want Jamal, too." Cookie says.

"You can't have him." Lucious denies. "You messing with the wrong bitch, Lucious.  I know things." Cookie says as lucious looks a Vernon with a amused expression. "What do you know?" Lucious asks. "What if I were to disclose to the SEC that I was the original investor with $400,000 in drug money? Yeah. Your application for an IPO would be effectively denied." Cookie threatens. "Shut your mouth. You know how stupid you sound?" Vernon questions before taking another cherry.

"Tell me to shut up again, bitch." Cookie snaps back. "You know it's true." Cookie says causing lucious to look at Vernon who nods. "Baby..." lucious says making cookie glare at him. "...why are you doing this?" Lucious questions.

"Don't you "baby" me, you two-faced bastard.  I've been living like a dog for 17 years and now I want what's mine. I want Jamal." Cookie says making her way to the piano that was in the office and starts playing it. "And you would sink this whole empire over that?" Lucious asks.

"Give me Jamal." Cookie says still playing the piano. Lucious looks over at Vernon again who shrugs and then turns back to cookie. "You got him." Lucious admits making cookie stop playing the piano and walk back to the chair.

"That's not all. I want Noami too" Cookie says as. Vernon's eyes widened. "You can't do that" Vernon says causing cookie to look at him. "Shut up bitch" cookie says shutting Vernon up. "Give me noami too" cookie says looking at lucious who looks at Vernon. "I can give you Jamal but noami is a no" lucious says making cookie smirk at him. "Either you do that or I go to the SEC I get what I want either way" cookie says as lucious sigh. "Fine you have them both" Lucious says causing cookie to get up. "It's nice to see you again, Vernon." Cookie says with a tight lip. "Good to see you, Cookie." Vernon responds back as he grabs more cherries. "I never wanted him anyway." Lucious says as he watches cookie leave."I know." Cookie says shaking her head with disappointment as she walks away.

....

Jamal, Hakeem and Noami are in the vip section at a club talking. Hakeem's bruises have mostly cleared up. "You seen her yet?" Hakeem asks referring to cookie causing Jamal to nod."Who, Cookie? Mm-hmm." Jamal asks as Noami grabs her drink and takes a sip. "The bitch is crazy. She beat me with a broom." Hakeem says causing Jamal and Noami to start laughing. "Oh, you think it's funny?" Hakeem asks causing them to laugh harder. "It's hilarious" Noami says causing Hakeem to suck his teeth. "Hakeem, they both crazy." Jamal says shrugging. "Aint Dad in the Illuminati?" Noami asks as Jamal shrugs."What's she gonna do now. Dad don't want her around." Hakeem questions.

"She's trying to manage my career." Jamal answers causing Noami to nod. "Yeah she's trying to manage me too. I overheard dad ranting about it at home" Noami says causing Jamal and Hakeem to look at her shocked. "What'd you tell her?" Hakeem asks out of curiosity. " What you think I told her? You know I ain't ready to release no album. I'm sure Jamal said the same thing" Noami says as she turns to her brother. "Yeah I ain't ready to release an album either but it's not a bad idea" Jamal says thinking about the chances.

"Yeah, well, if yall do end up working with her and Pop's handling me, best believe they try to make us all kill each other." Hakeem says. "That ain't gonna happen. Let's go." Jamal says as Noami places her glass on the railing.

"I got to talk to a friend of mine first." Hakeem says looking over at a girl causing noami to roll her eyes. "Really? You got studio tomorrow. Come home and get some sleep." Jamal says grabbing his arm but Hakeem pulls away. "It's all a part of my artistic process." Hakeem says before walking away. "I can't believe we are related" Noami says as she watches him walk to a girl with her friends.

...

The next day lucious was in the studio watching Hakeem with Anika, Andre and Noami who was scrolling on her phone.

"All bottles on me
What you want, girl, what you see?
You want juice, you want Jimmy
You want this
I give you..."

Hakeem says messing up causing him to groan. "Yo run that back. I got to do that again." Hakeem says as the music stops. "All right, this is take 37." Someone who Noami didn't bother to know the name of said. "So what? Do it again." Hakeem says sternly as he glares.

"All bottles on me
What you want, girl..."

Hakeem says as Andre turns to his father. "He's hungover again, Dad." Andre says causing Noami to roll her eyes. "Daddy's boy.." Noami mumbles loud enough for Andre to hear causing him to glare at her.

"You want juice
You want Jimmy, you want this
I give you f..."

"What's the damn word again?" Hakeem asks looking out the booth."The word is you're a mess. The word is you are a disappointment. The word is you are wasting my time." Lucious insults causing Hakeem to get upset.

"You're wasting my time! The song's wack, Dad!" Hakeem yells as he throws his headphones on the floor. "Shut up, you little punk." Lucious says as he gets up and leaves the studio. "Well this was fun but unlike you nobodies I have a life so I'm outta here" Noami says as she gets up and walks out the studio leaving Andre and Anika there.

...
Later that night Naomi was in her room when she hears someone in the living room talking to her father. Naomi walks out her room and stops on the mid step to eavesdrop. " A million ain't enough. I need $3 million." Bunkie says causing lucious to chuckle. "I wouldn't give you three nickels." Lucious says chuckling as he sits on the couch.

"Them four dealers you killed back in the day. You was a murder, too. I'll light a match, and I will burn this bitch down to the ground." Bunkie threatens as he reveals the gun that was in his pocket.

"You come to my house... and pull a gun on me?" Lucious says causing Noami to cover her mouth terrified. "I want what's mine." Bunkie says as Noami walks down the stairs quietly. The last step creaked causing both bunkie and lucious to look at the stairs to see Noami. "Hey baby girl what's wrong?" Lucious asks as bunkie tucks his gun back in his pocket. "Oh uh nothing I just came to get some ...water" Noami lies as she walks into the living room.

"Hey uncle bunkie" Noami greets as bunkie gives her a smile. "Hey baby girl I was just leaving. But remember what we talked about lucious" bunkie says as he gives Noami a kiss on the forehead and leaves. "Head to bed baby girl" Lucious says as Noami goes to the kitchen and then goes back upstairs. "What did uncle bunkie mean?" Noami wonders as she walks up the stairs.

How did you like it!???

Like

Comment

Share!