Allura

Allura didn't understand why everyone seemed to be struggling in some sort of way, shape and form. Even when Coran talked to her, he seemed sadder for some reason. His body language and his actual language screamed of someone in mourning. But he wasn't mourning anyone right now. He'd gotten over the death of all the other alteans a while ago- it had taken an incredibly long time for him to even talk about the loss, he'd been too busy comforting her with her grief- hadn't he? 

All these questions swam in her head, making her feel lost. She didn't know what to do and she was the Princess. She was the leader. She needed to ALWAYS know what to do, if she didn't they wouldn't be able to win the war against those filthy, unrefined and revolting scum who were the galra. She was just glad that they'd managed to rid themselves of the traitor Keith before he could even think about turning on them. 

"h̶e̶ m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶'v̶e̶ n̶o̶t̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ a̶ t̶r̶a̶i̶t̶o̶r̶", a tiny part of her whispered, but Allura quickly shoved that voice to where no one could hear it.

Allura had absolutely no clue what was wrong with the paladins, but they needed to get themselves together before their next fight. And quickly too.

SORRY I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY! I was spending some quality time with my mum and family times important sooo.... still sorry tho. Anywayss, ENJOYY!!