3

Waduh waduh Rose harga RM40 😩😩 hardcover ke!?-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

"Here eat this" He handed her a kebab and she took it from him and starts to bite out of it. Her eyes sparkle as he continue to munch on her food. Dan Heng just stare at her... She's adorable, she loves the food and didn't even stop after swallowing it's like she didn't eat for so long .... "How long you were there before I met you?"

He waits for her to swallow the food in her mouth and when she did, her answer shocked him "5 days" she hasn't eaten in 5 days yet she looks so healthy and fine... Is this the perks of being a vidyadhara!? Speaking of vidyadhara, there's a lot of foxian and vidyadhara looking in our way with wide eyes.

Yep it's weird thag someone inherited the looks oh a high elder when the high elder here is miss bailu the medic dragon lady. Some cloud knights try to take her away saying she's a fake only to be shut down by general when he said those features are real. I walk around town with her on my back but now I use a wheelchair for her so my back won't broke into 2.

"DAN HENG!!!!" he heard a very high pitch voice calling his name... What now? "What is it march?" He asks her, march stopped in front of him with stelle and welt and... Bailu? What she's doing here? "Oh Bailu is just having a walk with us" as if she read his mind bruh.

"Oh who's this pretty lady?" March pointed at the women who was sitting on a wheelchair "WOW SHE HAS HORNS AND TAIL!?" Bailu ran towards the women and examine the lady "but how? Don't only high elder inherited this features?" Bailu asks as she turns to look at Dan Heng.

"I'm also trying to find out what is going on... It's probably gotta do with my past self" Dan Heng sigh "ooo she can come travel with us!" "No march, she's from here and this is her home-" "I don't mind" a soft voice spoke. All of them looks at her beautiful face and smile "I don't mind a new trailblazer" welt said.

-------------

"JINGLU STOP!! YOU'RE HURTING HER!!!" Dan Feng trying to free himself from the Icycle that froze his body in one spot. It was hell to see and not able to help his wife who's crying in agony being attacked by Jinglu who is no longer Jinglu. Jinglu's body suddenly was sent flying by Jing Yuan while Yingxing helped Dan Feng free from the ice.

Dan Feng ran towards her and hug her crying and in pain body. Her body was bleeding and bruises but the worst part was her legs. Some of the bones were shattered and some was even poking out of the skin. She was biting on Dan Feng clothes to hold the pain as Dan Feng tries to carry her into safety.

After Jinglu went missing Dan Feng was scared to leave his wife all alone. She can no longer walk anymore. He taught he will remain by her side forever but he was sentence to jail for his crime. But before going to jail her time has come to reborn and he asks if he could carry her to the Scalegorge Waterscape last time and they agreed.

Her reincarnation took longer then other vidyadhara cause how broken her legs and it's slowly healing it but she still couldn't walk.

------

She opens her eyes from her slumber, she sat up and stretch her body after a goodnight rest. She got her own room in the astral express. Yesterday was tiring even though she didn't walk, she sat on her wheelchair and went to the bathroom to wash up. After shower she changed her clothes and wheel out of her room to meet everyone.

The very 1st person she saw was Dan Heng, she greeted him morning and he greeted back "uhm Dan Heng..." She calls his name "yes?" "Can I ask you a question?" She asks and he nods "have we ever met before? Cause you remind me of someone" her words froze him... "I guess" he said as he ate a fruit.

"Do you remember how'd your legs were like before reincarnating?" He asks her to which she replies "I remember someone breaking my legs.... Don't know who" She answered back as she took a sandwich on the table and ate it "it's been so long since I've eaten a sandwich... Who made it?" She asks "it's me, Im glad you love it" he smiles at her and she smiles back at him.

-----

"These are for me!?" Her mouth was open while looking at the sandwich that her beloved made just for her "I LOVE YOUR SANDWICH BABY!!" she jumps on him making both of them fall off to the ground. Instead of getting mad, he hugs her back with his tail.

------

Dan Heng hold his head, feeling dizzy after something flash in his memories.... Did he got a glimpse of his of his old memories?

"Did you get a memory view as well?"

....

"Memory view??"

-----------