🔞 4 🔞

-------------------------------------------

Dan Heng sat in his bed while reading a book. Everyone is asleep right now except him, he will go to bed after finished the chapter he was reading. It took him 5 minutes before closing his book and went to bed, Dan Heng lay comfortably in his bed and close his eyes for a slumber.

-----------------

"Dan Feng~" a soft voice calls his past name, Dan Heng opens his eyes to see that women again.. his wife on top of him, she giggled and caress his face with her hands "why are you sleeping on our honeymoon? Isn't this supposed to be for newlyweds best night~?" She said seductively.

She sat up still on top of him.... SHE'S NOT WEARING ANYTHING!! His face grew red to his beloved wife unclothed for the first time! Her curvy body, her sweet looking thighs and her breasts... He reach out and hold her waist and she giggled "I'm all yours Dan Feng~ you can touch me"

Before he knew it, she was already under him moaning his name and kissing him. Her moans were music to his ears, he holds her like she's a crystal not wanting to let go and take care of her. He then change position, with him being under while she's on top of him. She won't stop looking at her breasts that's smoosh on his hard chest.

He holds her hips helping her move up and down "Dan Feng~ feels so good~" she looks up at him with lustful eyes. He sat up making her sit in his lap, he leaned down and capture her nipple in his mouth "m-mwahhh~ Dan Feng I'm sensitive~!!" She moans loudly.

He held her hips tightly as he move her up and down quickly, his tongue laps on her hard nipple before capturing the other one and giving it the same treatment. Her arms wrap around him as their body rub against each other. They were covered in sweat. The room smells sex and the sound of skin smacking against each other.

This was a beautiful night for the newlyweds, it was a memorial day "My love~ You're beautiful~ I'm glad that I can finally now claim you as mine, from outside and inside~" those words makes her gasp even louder as he slams her on the bed and roughly took her. He hold her legs up attempting to go even deeper.

Her moans, her moans was everything to him. He wants to hear more of her moan, gasping and calling his name..

"I love you DAN FENG!!!"

"I love you too (past name)"

------------------------

Dan Heng springs up from his bed, with his face flush and his thing hard, he sigh and got up to walk to the bathroom to finish something and went back laying down on his bed (OF COURSE HE WASHES HIS HANDS) He looks up in the ceiling remembering his old self AKA Dan Feng having an intimate moment with his wife also AKA (y/n).

Dan Heng layed there doing nothing....
"Dan Feng, Dan Feng!! Too much!! Awhhh~~" he immediately sat up with flush face remembering her moans... It was loud and clear, he could hear it... He groans to himself, how is see going to look at her without remembering the dream of her being naked and having sex with his past self.

For the whole day, Dan Heng didn't left his room because the voice of Dan Feng and his late wife was still clear in his head and he kept getting hard and had to do business in there ..... Ya (⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)

March, stelle and (y/n) tried to come in his room but he force them to leave him alone and they did, (y/n) would always leave foods and drinks at Dan Heng door so he wouldn't feel hungry and dehydrated. Nah he's already dehydrated on how many times he has to pump his shafts in the bathroom. (EHEM DON'T MIND ME!!!)

"what a day..."

-------------------

This not a long chapter so ye

This not a long chapter so ye. Sorry