Final

It was a nice journey reading this 💕

-------------

The next day Dan Heng went over to (y/n) room, he knocks her door and she gave him the good sign to come in. He walks in and saw her on her comfy chair reading a book with sketchbook lying on the table next to her "ah Dan Heng whats-" "tell me the truth" he cut her off before she could even finish her words.

"What do you mean?" She asks as she tilted her head to the side, Dan Heng walks closer to her and stand in front of her sitting form "mr yang told me everything" her eyes widen.... Mr yang!? He told him!? Why would he!? Did I forgot to say not to tell him!? "(Y/N)!" His raised voice caught her attention..

"Please... Tell me" he slump on his knees and held onto her hands and caresses them, it took 10 minutes until she sigh and ready to tell her story "yes.... I did have the vision... Of us but in the past... Our honeymoon... Our unborn baby.." her voice started to crack "I-i also stumble upon the lady who... Did this to me... She sincerely apologize of her actions and wish for me to hear her last words even though I don't remember why she apologize at that time but now I know why"

Dan Heng hands are wet with her tear drops. He looks up and wipe the tears away "I'm not mad at you.... It's just, you lied saying you don't remember anything as if you hated me and our unborn child" he stood up and picked her, he walks towards her bed and sat down with her before he cuddles up with her.

He shush her to sleep, sang a lullaby until she fell asleep.... He wishes to redo his life.... To make her his wife again... And have a baby with her. By the next morning Dan Heng and (y/n) agreed to redo their life. They both gotten so close that neither want to leave each other alone. Dan Heng would sleep with her in her room or her in his room.

Everything was beautiful and wonderful, he even got a gift from an old friend.... Blade (Yingxing) he opened it up and saw 2 pairs of rings with his and her name on it but their past name. Dan Heng gave her the ring and asks her to marry him which she said yes. He's happy that he's finally living his life that was robbed from him in the past.

Not soon after, they both gotten married and did the same thing they did in their old memories. They will forever love each other, care for each other..

Dan Heng vows:

"Even though I lost memories of you but your scent and present reminds me of someone who is you but from the past... Even though I'm not like the man I use to be back then... I'll do with all of my heart to care, love and protect the love of my life"

(Y/n) vows:

"I never knew I would able to meet my past lover for hundreds of years, he was kind and gentle when we 1st met. I couldn't help but felt something familiar about him and come to found out that he's the man that I will be tide to for the rest of my life... I will care, love and protect my love"

Everyone cried during their wedding and during their departure to their honeymoon. March was so excited when she heard (y/n) was having a baby. March and Stelle would be wonderful aunts.

"I love you my dearest dragon"

"I love you too my dragon~"

------------

The ending sucks but-

I never plan to make a long chapter on this book since I only focus on them getting back together and knowing who they are towards each other.

This book doesn't have a lot of plot but it was fun to read and write. Love you all, see in my new books