Chapter 4

Yawning as I opened my eyes, I stretched out my limbs completely, hearing a few audible clicks and cracks.

Gosh that felt great.

Rubbing my eyes as I sat up, I yawned again, before lowering my hands and looking around. Shadow sat in his usual spot, though he had fur in his hands, and remarkably, the metal of his limbs and face was gone. He looked as if he never had metal to begin with. How was that possible?

"Good morning, Love", he rumbled out a purr as he continued with the smaller pelts. "How did you sleep?", he asked without looking up.

"Mm...fine...", I pulled my knees to my chest, and pulled the pelt up and around my shoulders. "Did we mate again after we ate?", I asked him, looking at the, still crackling, fire.

He shook his head. "You were asleep before I finished", he chuckled, his shoulders bouncing from the action.

"Really?", I asked, drawing out the word with a pout. He looked up from his work to glimpse my expression, and before I could blink, he was mere centimetres from me. I swallowed nervously, my heart thrumming in my chest.

Closing my eyes, I breathed in and savoured the smell of his scent and musk. It was very addictive and earthy. I opened my eyes again though, when I felt the familiar, and arousing feel of his tongue lapping at my throat.

I moaned and looked towards the ceiling to give him clear access to my throat. He purred deeply, and wrapped his beefy arms around my waist.

My breath hitched when I felt his cock stand tall against my abdomen, and I decided to drive him on.

Sliding my arms up and over his shoulders, I used him as leverage to angle my body and grind his cock between my thighs. His purr stuttered, and he started to growl deep in his throat. I licked my tusks in anticipation, and slowly got to my feet.

He let me move freely, but his hands never left my body.

After lining myself with his chest, I slowly started to bend my knees, lowering myself slowly onto his cock.

I gasped as I jolted down after my body accepted his head, but I wasn't stopping.

I felt the light tickles of his claws, as he fought himself for control against mating me his way. I smiled into his eyes and licked his cheek for his reward.

His purring hitched as I continued to slowly slide down his meaty shaft, before stopping halfway. He whined softly, but grunted loudly when I pushed myself up suddenly, only stopping as his wide head tugged my entrance. His fingers tightened around my waist, and I almost begged him to continue for me.

Moving back down him, I took a moment to let each ridge and piercing send a jolt through me. I closed my eyes, and focused on every pull and tug that his piercings made in my body, each light scrap inside of me.

Then I felt his sack touch my thighs, and I opened my eyes. My mandibles were slack, and my mouth was dry.

Gosh, I never want this to end.

I tightened my hold around his neck, and leaned in to whisper to him.

"Your move"

I didn't even get to say the second word, when he thrusted into me.

"MINE!", he roared, thrusting harder and harder into me, sending the most beautiful waves of pleasure into my body, over and over. Over and over! He kept thrusting! Never stopping!

"SHADE! My Shade!", I screamed out, bucking my hips into him, my cock slapping loudly against his stomach and sending jolts through me. "Yes! Yes! YES!", I screamed, pulling his face to mine as he kept pumping me full of his meat.