Hold my hand

Authors pov ;)

The Chankimha's mansion is full of guests who come for the wedding. Freen chose to wear an off-white tux suit for the wedding. She desperately tried to reach Tee to invite her to the wedding but she couldn't find any whereabouts of Tee. She was slightly disappointed that her only friend couldn't attend her wedding.

Becky chose the same off-white sheath-type gown for her. Due to the hectic schedule, Freen didn't accompany her in any of the wedding shopping so she had no idea what the wedding gown looked like.

When it was time Freen was already at the altar whereas Robert offered to walk with Becky down the aisle. Freen told herself not to look back as this wedding was not a real deal it was only to take revenge on Becky. The music started playing which denoted that the bride was entering the aisle. Freen couldn't stop her head from turning in the direction. Her heart skipped a beat and started beating very first. She felt butterflies in her stomach, the same feeling she used to get in the past with Becky. She tried to look plain and calm but her eyes never lied.

Becky reached the altar and stood beside Freen. She glanced at Freen and felt bad for rejecting her in the past. Freen looked like a Greek goddess in her tux suit. The wedding ceremony started and both the girls were stealing glances without the other knowing. After reciting their vows the priest announced now you may kiss the bride.

Both hearts were racing. Freen stood facing Becky's face, seeing her lips that closely felt like a roller coaster ride for Freen. She slowly bent towards Becky and pulled her a little closer by placing the hand on her waist. Freen could sense Becky's body shivers when she touched her. She pressed her lips against Becky's lips. Freen felt how soft Becky's lips were. She couldn't open her eyes. When she opened her eyes she saw a streak of tears escape from Becky's eyes. She felt bad for kissing Becky. She cursed herself for doing that.

On the other hand, Becky was emotionally weak as she missed her father a lot during the occasion. With that feeling engulfing her when Freen kissed her she couldn't think that her father was alive and that she would have never been in this situation. Freen's gentle kiss soothed her a bit truly.

After the wedding, all the guests headed to the dining area Freen reached Becky's ear and hissed "Hold my hand, Becky, look how worried your mother is! do you want to make a scene here?", Becky didn't speak a word she just held Freen's hand and walked to the dining space.

Freen was busy talking with her business partners. Becky felt lonely in the huge crowd. Freen with the side eyes didn't fail to look back at Becky once in a while. She knows that Becky is feeling lonely there yet she doesn't care.

After some time Becky heard a familiar voice it was Nop. Her childhood friend, they both went to the same school and college. After she shifted to Thailand they had no connection between them. But Nop managed to find information about Becky's well-being. Nop had a crush on her since her school days. He was thinking about asking for her hand in marriage but unfortunately, her dad passed away and everything happened in a short period.

He had noticed Freen and Becky for quite some time and he knew something was wrong with this marriage. He decided to discuss this with her. He slowly approached Becky, seeing Nop there was a big relief for her. She greeted and hugged him. They both sat beside and Nop was asking sorry for not trying to contact her for the past five years. She wondered how he knew about the wedding. He has some business deals with the FSC empire thus he got an invite too.

After talking about some general topics Nop slowly moved to the marriage between her and Freen. He also heard the rumor about Freen's secret in his business circle. He was honestly worried about Becky.

"Becky, I know this is not the right place and time to say this but if I don't tell you this today I don't think I'll ever be able to say this to you. Becky I have liked you a lot since childhood I was waiting to confess my feelings to you but the time was not feasible. I can feel something is wrong with this marriage. If you consider me as a choice just walk out of this I will always be there for you", he said genuinely.

Becky was shocked to hear Nop's confession. Before she opens her mouth to answer

"Is this how you speak to someone's wife Mr.Nop????? "

That cold voice came from Freen. "Mr.Nop I want you to leave my mansion right now and my company will not continue any business deal with yours. The rest of the things can be sorted out in the office space. Leave now". She finished the whole thing in one single breath.

Nop apologized to both of them and left the place. Before leaving he turned once to look at Becky, and she saw pain in his eyes. With a second glance, he left the place. There Freen stood folding her arms across the chest. She coldly stares at Becky and opens her mouth to ask about what happened there. But Becky stood up excused and left the place.

No one seems to notice what happened as almost every guest has left the place. Freen headed straight to her mini bar in the basement and called Heng.

Heng was confused to see Freen calling him on the day of her marriage night. As he attended the call, "Arrange me someone, maybe Nita or Hilda immediately. I will be waiting", said Freen. Heng was angry about Freen and how she asked for chicks on her wedding night.

"Freen... are you out of your mind?", shouted Heng. "You are married Freen just go and fuck that elegant beauty of yours", with that he disconnected the call and switched off his phone.

Freen couldn't contain her anger. She recalled how Becky was smiling with Nop. She saw the love for Becky in Nop's eyes. Freen felt a twinge of pain in her heart. She started to chug the whole bottle of scotch. She walked back to her room and she knew that it was not her room anymore it was their room. She mentally made a note for herself not to cross the boundaries in the revenge game.

"You will pay a painful price for your pestilence Becky". Freen groaned.

After walking away from Freen, Becky was directed to Freen's room by Aunt Mei. She had a quiet good conversation with Mei for some time before going to their room. That little conversation helped Becky to settle down.

"Oh my god!", Becky's eyes widened after seeing Freen's room. She had a whole library in her room. She knew Freen was a nerd from the past but she never expected this much craze towards books. The room was almost grey, with different shades of black and glade color. Becky had never seen such a luxurious room in her life even though they were wealthy she couldn't imagine a person living in such a vast exquisite room.

Mei showed her around the room and promised to show the rest of the house in the morning. She showed her the dressing room and a separate wardrobe for Becky which is full of branded clothes. She refreshed and changed into pajamas. She sat on the side of the bed. She saw some posters of animated movies like Nemo, Ice Age, and so on around the corner of the room. She smiled at herself and thought "what type of cold person has these posters in her room?"

She drifted off to sleep unknowingly on the bed. Freen entered the room with much difficulty due to the enormous amount of alcohol she consumed. She could see Becky sleeping peacefully. She saw her flawless face and her plumpy lips that were so inviting. She walked across the bed fell into the other facing the bed and drifted off. Becky could sense a movement in the bed she turned and found Freen sleeping near her. The stench of alcohol indicated that she was drunk. Freen was one of the best humans she knew from the past she wondered what made Freen turn this cold way.

Becky will soon know everything was because of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey fam

I think the story is so good and promising. I'm satisfied with writing this story. Kindly after reading each part let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Wait for the next chapter.
Smut ahead🤭

With love💜

Your author

Mira C S