Sorry 🔞

One week later

Freen was getting discharged today. She is completely alright and good to go. The injury in her hand was healed but she has some difficulties in using it. For the past week, I've been feeding her and taking care of her. We never spoke much, only exchanged glances. I continued to sleep on her chest every night despite her hand feeling numb and sore every morning we continued to sleep. We had visitors in the morning almost every day. Robert was there to aid a hand in whatever things needed to be done.

When they were ready to leave a staff from the hospital approached Becky and told her Dr. Kate wanted to meet her before leaving. Becky asked Freen to wait and went to meet Kate.

Come in Becky. Take your seat. I've been waiting to see you, said Kate.

Yes Dr. Kate nodded Becky

I don't know if it's the right time to tell you this. Freen's brain has merely escaped from any serious damage but the cause for her convulsion is still unknown. You should be more cautious from now on. Spend more time with her. Keep her distracted. If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask me said, Kate.

Becky made a mental note of everything she had been told. She thanked Kate and before leaving the door she heard Kate calling her name.

One more important thing I knew that would help you both Kate said with a smirk.

What?? Becky questioned

Make a baby or two Kate whispered. She thought Becky would blush but instead, her face was more shocked and worried.

Kate rushed to her side and said sorry for stepping over the line. Becky shook her head and said Kate I have something to discuss. It should be confidential between us. Please free yourself a day and let me know. Can you do it? asked Becky.

Kate was visibly confused but agreed with Becky.

When she returned Freen was waiting for her to arrive. Becky informed Mei about their return home. Upon arriving Freen couldn't find her car anywhere. Where is my car? she asked Alex.
Boss, it has been sent to water wash. It'll be delivered before evening said Alex.

Freen lost her patience and shouted

Who the fuck asked you to do that!!??

I did. The interior was almost covered with your blood everywhere Becky said.

Freen had to keep her mouth shut.

After entering the house. Mei hugged Freen and welcomed her. Becky asks Mei to take Freen to their room. Mei did as said. Freen could see some changes have been made. The wedge pillow, the sofa, and bedside tables were missing from the room. Mei gave her space and left the room.

Freen was slowly engulfed by the memory of that night.

After the fight, Freen rushed to her car and left the mansion. She was constantly hitting the steering wheel in anger rubbing off the pain and bleeding. She reached her mother's grave she ran toward the tomb, sat near and rested her head on top, and cried her heart out.

Ma, why would no one want me?
Nobody loves Freen. I'm just a useless piece of shit for everyone. You could have killed me when you came to know I was intersex.

Why didn't you? Why didn't you?
Just to make me go through all this hell

No one trusts me. I'm just a whore to Becky.

You left me alone in this cruel world.
I can't bear it anymore ma
Please take me with you

I don't want to live anymore. I miss you ma... I miss you so much...