Preplexed Mind

Becky's pov

I couldn't concentrate on anything. My mind kept on thinking about Becca. I heard the screaming sounds of Freen and Becca, I followed the sound and reached the kitchen. Freen was holding her back and wiggling and running around, Becca was chasing Freen with ice cubes in hand.

Becca, please stop, you knew I hate ice cubes shouted, Freen

Kid stop it you always do this to people said Mei.

It means Mei knew who Becca was.
What if she is Freen's cousin?
Nope, this woman is Caucasian more like me
What if she is Freen's friend?
Nah, she looks too young.
She is calling Freen by name and she is somewhat touchy towards Freen.
How could she manage to bring this part of Freen out effortlessly?
Freen is not resisting her touch! Oh my God! She is holding Freen's waist.
Wtf! She is sitting on Freen's lap

Becky... Becky... Becky...

I immediately snapped off my thoughts. What happened asked Mei. I said nothing and sat on one of the couches. Freen has locked her arm around Becca's waist. They were talking like I was invisible to them. Becca looked at me with a side eye and continued talking.

What in the hell!! This girl noticed that I was watching them yet she decided to continue exclaimed Becky.

Freen it's tiresome, Becca said looking at me and asking Freen to accompany her to the mall.

This girl got to be kidding me!!

Freen immediately said yes and turned towards me to ask to join. I discreetly refused and I said I'd stay at home, I needed some rest after all.
Freen didn't even try to insist and went with Becca hand in hand.

Mei asked some servants to take Becca's luggage to the guest room. I saw the tag on her luggage and the name on that tag gave me a new headache.

Alice Rebecca Thongdee

Thongdee... Thongdee...

I knew this name. I've seen it somewhere I am digging every part of my memory but I couldn't find anything useful.

Hello Becky, Robert entered the house with a bouquet in his hands. He asked where Becca was. She didn't even care to come and see me he worriedly said to Mei.

Mei smirked at him and said, as usual, she came here directly from the airport.

Is this a rose bouquet? Don't you know Becca hates roses? What kind of father are you? questioned Mei.

Ah... I forgot that Robert said facepalming himself.

Oh... It's Robert Thongdee... Is she Robert's daughter? He never mentioned that he had a daughter. But she doesn't look like Robert at all.

Time flew, it was almost dinner time yet Freen and Becca didn't come home. I received a message from Freen.

Freen: Hey Becky! Becca is still shopping. We'll be home before 12. Please eat your food and sleep 😘

I don't know what to reply. Even though I was not okay I simply sent an okay back to her.

I finished my dinner and asked Mei.

Would you mind if I ask you something?

Anything, smiled Mei

Is Becca Robert's daughter? She doesn't look like him.

Becky, it's complicated. I don't think I'm the right person to answer. Why don't to ask Freen? suggested Mei.

Something smells fishy I thought to myself and went to my room. I couldn't sleep without Freen it's past midnight, and they haven't returned.