chapter : one

There goes another awful Monday "Y/N woke up with the annoying beeping sound of her alarm. she stretch while yawning and enters her bathroom for her morning routine. She got ready wearing a denim jeans and a crop top with sneakers not forgetting her favorite purple tote bag that carries her books".
Now that's the beauty goddess right here not the olga that woke up 30min ago. she says while swinging her wide hips in the mirror smiling to herself". "Y/N are you up ?? You better get ready before you are late" Y/N hears Namjoon shout from downstairs . Done.....coming just a sec "she said checking her bag to see everything is intact ...took one glance at self in the mirror and makes her way out".

Y/N: "Good morning Joonie".

Namjoon: "Hey good morning. How are you ??"

Y/N : "Good you?? ".

Namjoon : "Good have a seat and let's eat breakfast"
"Taehyung Breakfast is set come quick!!" .

Taehyung: "Here.. hey peach you good ?? You look cool gotten a new boyfriend??" Wiggles his eye brows.

Y/N : "Tae stop I don't have any boyfriend besides guys on campus are weird , and today too is Monday just gonna go as always boring as fuck " .

Taehyung: Too bad but don't worry I will get you a boyfriend "smiles and winks at her" .

Namjoon : Tae no not when peach still has studies to complete you dummy besides, she isn't rotten as you .

Taehyung: You two are no fun who doesn't have a boyfriend in college ?? Peach don't be listening to this roman father else you will end up becoming a roman Sister "making a serious face as if it's no joke".

Y/N :" burst out laughing" like it's a joke of the year .

Namjoon: You bighead Smurf face who told you I'm a roman father??

Taehyung: Yah! hyung my head is not big and I don't have a Smurf face "pout ".

Y/N laughing non stop at her chaotic brothers. That's how everyday is like in the Kim's mansion . But sometimes tables turn and it's Y/N and Tae bickering. Siblings thing though .

At school

Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!! ... She turns seeing her best friend Jiwoo running like a maniac after her shouting her name , she shakes her head seeing how Jiwoo hasn't changed a bit even though they're both all grown now but their chaotic asses never change.

Jiwoo:Do you have cotton stuck in your ears ?? Do you know how long I've been shouting your name?? Jeez .

Y/N: Hey easy dummy can't you see how noisy this place is at mornings and I have earbuds on too.

Jiwoo: " okay okay " took one earbud of Y/N to hear the song she listening to " woow bts house of cards? Don't tell me you're horny this early morning lol".

Y/N: scoffs Really?... Dummy Give it back we are getting late for class it's 8:30 class start at 9. "Talking while both heading towards their class" .

Jiwoo: I think today the time is ticking off very fast and it's great because I hate Mondays ...well nobody likes it . "shrugs her shoulders"

Both enter their class sighing to see nobody there.

Y/N: I guess we made it early "smiling to herself while both take their seat next to each other".

Jiwoo:" I saw the new chemistry professor on my way here"

Y/N: How did you know that's him weirdo "rolling her eyes at her best friend".

Jiwoo : " excuse me?? He asked for the administration office and he didn't seem like a student duh!".

Y/N:" See this, how can you be so sure by just guessing " student start to come in some in groups, pairs and singles

Jiwoo:"instincts and I'm good at guessing so let's see if I'm right he has a tattoo on his knuckles, he wore a white sleeve shirt with a black pant as well he is very handsome tall and muscular just your type " winks

Y/N:"Oh please stop being dramatic weirdo " they both take their books out to get ready for the professor to come get the lesson start.

20min later when the class is almost full , a handsome young man walks in greeting everyone Jiwoo glanced at him and her eyes lit up "it's him" she mumbles Y/N looks up to him and coincidentally makes an eye contact with him she immediately looks down just to look back at him still staring at her ."awkward" she mumbles.

Professor: "Please get settled so we can start something I'm Jeon Jungkook your new chemistry professor ". Students start murmuring among themselves .
Y/N was looking at him star struck when Jiwoo snap her fingers at her bringing her back to reality.

Jiwoo: smirking cheekily "This is gonna be fun love at first sight"

Y/N:" What?? You love him already??

Jiwoo: No! You know who my crush have always been ??

Y/N:" yeah my dummy brother Tae duh ... Then who are you talking about??

Jiwoo : You of course and Mr handsome Jeon . The way you guys stared at each other my instincts says you're crushing on each other "laughing and wiggles her brows" OmG you are blushing I'm right "says cheekily".

Mr Jeon : "Attention !! Please control yourselves like adults " speaks coldly

YN:whispers " wow he so cool " which Jiwoo hears and chuckles

Time skips

Now Jiwoo and Y/N are done with their classes heading home . Y/N went to drop Jiwoo which was not far from her house because Jiwoo's car is at the workshop .

Y/N's pov

I'm sure he is still in his 20's maybe a bit older than Tae. Jezz Y/N get a life why are you thinking about your professor like this, you don't like him yes you don't like him he is only a professor. Damn it ! Why do I have to like him Jiwoo.. that weirdo hah ! "Y/N on her way home"

A/N
Hi guys this my first fanfic hope it reach your expectations and I promise to put much effort in it. Love you all borahae 💜💜💜

Vote and comment or Joonie will shave your eyebrows 😂😂