chapter : three

Jungkook pov

  Wow today was hectic but cool enough "putting his bag down and slamming himself on his couch while taking a big sign ".

Flashback

A/u pov
Okay everyone as I was saying these lessons are really important so carefully pay your maximum attention and do more research to get proper understanding . And let me know if anyone have a question??

?? : Mr Jeon....

Jungkook : Yeah go on what do you want to ask ??

?? : Please I want to ask  for the topics we are treating this semester .

Jungkook : Oh yeah I almost forgot but don't worry I will post   them through the activity block platform hope everyone is available there.

?? : Yes please but can I ask something else??

Jungkook : okay go ahead.

?? : Please are you single??

Jungkook : I'm sorry but I can't answer that since is not part of what I'm teaching now. Anybody else?? Ok if not then see you guys another time . " Packing his stuff to leave , he took a glance at the girl who asked the question but then notice the same girl he had made eye contact with when he came in sitting in front of  the question girl.
He then took a proper view of her almost lost in her beauty until she looked back at him which made him immediately turn facing elsewhere . He curse under his breath "fuck she so pretty damn " .

End of Flashback.

A/u pov

Jungkook sat on his couch thinking about this girl he made eye contact with and how beautiful she looked . He said to himself" Jk stop thinking about that damn girl she is your student after all she must even be taken already".......  Yoongi hyung too I really need to visit him and the others maybe this weekend will do. Yeah, I should check my schedule and fit them in.

_

Next day at school .

Y/N : Hey baby girl I miss you how are you doing??

Jiwoo : Hey lover girl I miss you too and I'm fit as fuck " winks and engulf Y/N in a friendly hug" .

Y/N : Eww you nasty girl it's too early to say staffs like that ."hugging her back "

Jiwoo : Says who listens to house of cards and under the influence early morning while making sexy dance moves "rolling her eyes playfully at her" .

Y/N : Ya! Stop !! that's not it , for that morning... I was just feeling myself  that's all .

Jiwoo: "tsk" so hot damn .

Y/N : Wait a minute.... We don't have chem class today right?? Shit !

Jiwoo : what??! What do you mean ? "Smirking"

Y/N : " Realizing what she just said" fuck nothing.. let's hurry for class .

Jiwoo : I knew it , I just knew it . "Laughing like a maniac"
By the way  I got news "wiggles her eyebrows" .

Y/N : what is it ? Spil it already "Y/N getting much interested in it while scooting closer to her".

Jiwoo : You won't believe my brother knows Professor Jeon .

Y/N : Huh! This ain't one of your lame jokes right?

Jiwoo : Ya! I'm serious. Yesterday my brother was making a phone call with him and even invited him to come visit.

Y/N : Are you sure?? Because I know how cheesy you can be.But wait ..  how do you know it was him your brother was talking to??

Jiwoo : I ask him because I heard them talking about me in their conversation . Come on I'm not joking believe me .

Y/N : okay, okay I know you won't lie just your lame jokes been too much these days so don't blame me . So when is he coming to visit you guys?

Jiwoo : Woa! Someone is becoming obsessed "she said cheekily with a dirty smirk plastered on her face" .

Y/N : I admit that I have a thing for him but please don't be teasing me too much.

Jiwoo : I can't promise you that " With that they headed to their class (note that Y/N and Jiwoo are second year collage students )

_

Time skipped

A/u pov

After they were done with their classes, they were heading to pick Jiwoo's car from the workshop so they had to order a ride since Y/N did not come to campus with her car but rather was dropped by Almighty Taehyung. "Yeah he can be a pain in an ass but at times a lovely brother too and sorry for telling this now. Taehyung owns  the biggest clothing stores  in all the malls around seoul partnered with his best friend known as"the TJ fashion hub" .
So Y/N and Jiwoo we're are the entrance waiting for their ride when Mr Jeon approached them in his black Rose Royce and a sun shades looking like a whole damn course meal  .

A/n
Hi my lovely readers hope you're enjoying the story.
But a I have a question for you'll who do you think is Taehyung's business partner ?comments
Please I would really appreciate if you comments what you think about the story and vote it's give me the urge to do more better.  Thank you  I love you guys 🥰🤗💜