Chapter : four

Mr Jeon : "Rolling his car window down, he took off his shades and greet" Excuse me girls please can you direct me to any mechanic shop near by ?

Jiwoo : "sturn" Yeah please.. sure .. we're just on our way there but it's a bit far so we are waiting for a ride and you can follow the car to the place if you don't mind, it will be here soon.

Mr Jeon : Okay but I don't mind giving you girls a ride there since your ride is not yet in what do say? "He looked to the other girl who has been starring at him all this while".

Jiwoo turn see to Y/N who looked puzzled and trying to avoid eye contact with their professor.

Jiwoo : Y/N ? "But she couldn't mouth a word and just shrugged her shoulders".

Jiwoo immediately took her phone out and cancelled their ride and said yes to Mr Jeon .
He looked a little taken aback because he didn't think they will agree even though they're just trying to help him . They got in the back seat when they were ask to get in. Y/N still couldn't believe this was actually happening. There was a minute of silence when Mr Jeon broke it and asked where to take turns Jiwoo showed him but he continued to speak ...

Mr Jeon: I think you girls offer chemistry right and you're in my class isn't it? " He said with an unamused look which is a bit stern just a bit far from his cold expressions in class".

Jiwoo was a bit surprised because there were so many students in that class but he still manage to notice them.
Jiwoo: Yes please

Mr Jeon: oh... I see what are your names ?

Jiwoo : Jiwoo.... Min Jiwoo and this is my best friend ..."before she could say further, she was cut off"

Y/N : I'm Kim Y/N sir and it's nice to meet you off class.

Mr Jeon : It's nice to meet you girls too. Per your names and information I have, you both are pretty good in class being part of the top students. Even though your looks don't seem to match brilliant students since most I know just care about their beauty and nothing else. Your parents must be proud of you girls keep it up.

Au pov
Indeed this girls play around a lot but when it comes to serious business, you know the KimMin thing just in the bloodline and that's the main reason they became best friends.

Thank you Sir "they said in unison" They soon got to the workshop and they thank each other since they all helped themselves. Both girls got in Jiwoo's car biding a goodbye to Mr Jeon, he said "see you next monday".

On their way home, Jiwoo saw Y/N smiling to her self .

Jiwoo : I can see someone happy and all smiley so whipped for him huh?

Y/N : What do you mean? "Cocking an eyebrow"

Jiwoo : Can't blame you though
He is too hot to be a professor.

Y/N : And that's not fair you know, because he will be racing and fluttering the heart of many students who may never get a chance.

Jiwoo : Too bad your poor heart is as take lol .

Y/N : Jiwoo please not now " she said glaring at her".

Jiwoo controlling her laughter, they got to Y/N's house. The front gate was being wide open then they saw Taehyung .When Taehyung saw them he made a sign for them to come in with the car . Jiwoo cursed under her breath which didn't go unnoticed by Y/N who smirked .

They got off the car and greet Taehyung who turn to them after locking the gate by the remote .

Y/N : Tae did you just get home?

Taehyung: No 30minute ago and I was coming to get you from school since you weren't coming I tried calling you but your phone is dead .

Y/N : Ya! I'm not a kid " rolling her eyes"

Tae : Yeah I know .. " rolling his eyes too". You didn't send a car to school so I figured coming to get you home . "Scoff"

Y/N : Look whose being sweet here Tae Tae bear lol. You are becoming chubby ."she bust out laughing" .

But Taehyung just rolled his eyes and didn't mind her because he was trying to be gentle in front of "Jiwoo" . Yeah he is also crushing but just a bit afraid of the Min brother the cat like guy lol. They went inside but all this while Jiwoo was stealing glances at Taehyung. Jiwoo took a seat on the sofa in the hall while the Kim siblings head to the kitchen. Y/N took two bottles of water from the fridge and came back to Jiwoo giving one to her, they then went to Y/N's room. They both plop themselves on the bed after drinking the water .

Y/N : You forgot to bring your staffs it's weekend and sleep over ... remember? (A/N : weekend sleep overs is what this two friends do almost every weekend)

Jiwoo : Yeah I have my things packed so I will just call Yoongi oppa to bring it .we were supposed to get it before coming here but I forgot.

Y/N : How will you remember when you were busy teasing me. Nevermind it's getting late you can have mine for now.

Au pov
They took their bath and got themselves in comfortable clothes since they're both girls and can share clothes .

A/n

Hi everyone sorry for the late update I promise to update more early this days . Please be happy always and stay healthy I love you all you can text me too if you wanna be friends borahae 💜💜