🦋. Disappointment

"My love for you is a journey , starting at forever and ending at never. "

A/n pov :

JK and Yn reached at their hotel room after meeting with their friends and made an excuse as they were stuck into something last night that's why they couldn't made up.

Everyone got satisfied with their sweet lie except soobin, Jimin and sa ra.

They knew it from the start that they are already hiding something.

Currently both of them were packing their clothes to leave from there.

JK - " Aish! I don't want to go. I was enjoying my vacation. "
He whined like a kid rolling on the bed.

She saw him acting like a kid to which she chuckled while wrapping her clothes and his.

Yn - " Come on hun.... We lived our days fully. Now it's time to do some study."

JK -" Love, cant we stay here for our whole life like this....no one to disturb us... No one will scold us for meeting together.... No Soobin, no sa ra, only hun and her pearl... Wouldn't it be great..... And I promise i will work hard for us.... I will give you everything you want.... How is my plan ? "

No doubt the way he called her by his favorite nickname " love " surely gives her an euphoric feeling.

He said while showing his sincere cute doe eyes which can melt anyone.

(A/n - I got melted years ago, still melting and I guess i became water now... Anyways back to story)

She smiled at him and came towards him before cupping his cheeks with her little hands.

Yn - " Hun

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yn - " Hun... We are not alone... We have our families too right? And foremost thing we are still young to live on our own... We still need to explore the world... So we have to go back... And I promise we will stay together... We will meet in the university everyday, we will visit cafes, parks, and many more places. "

He looked at her with his shining eyes understanding what she was trying to say.

JK - " Fine. If you say so. But you know that i don't like to go to my house. It suffocates me. "

Yn - " Think about Mrs. Jeon... I know you are saying like this because of your dad... But your mom, she loves you so much... if you will leave then what will happen to her? She will be broke... "

JK - " Yeah! I love my mom... She was always there for me when dad scolds me.. "

He said feeling a bit sad with his cute pout like a kid.

  ꧁♥𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑦 𝐸𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦♥꧂....jjk🔞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें