🦋. Past 3

"I will keep your heart safe between the pages of my soul

"I will keep your heart safe between the pages of my soul.. "

Yn pov:

" Similar than yesterday I was returning from school thinking about jungkook. Like how come he don't have any friend, irresponsible parents. It seems like he is alone in his world lost in his thoughts not even bothered to care about anyone.

Though I was lost in thoughts I didn't noticed that I reached the park. My thoughts got snapped out by jungkook who called me shouting my name.

" Yn.. Yn.. "
I looked at his direction only to see him sitting waving his hand to me.

Smiling a bit I went towards him. As we sat on the bench he gave me my handkerchief slowly extending towards me. I can sense that he was feeling awkward.

" Is your wound fine? "
I asked taking the handkerchief.

" Y - Yeah! "
He stuttered.

" Good. Btw why are you stuttering in front of me? "
I asked chuckling a bit.

His cheeks turned red from my question. And trust me he was looking like a cute bunny. Gosh! He was so cute.

" No.. It's not like that. * He extended a crossiant towards me * Take it! I bought it for you. "

I looked at him amazed and took it.
" Croissant?? Didn't you ate yesterday?"

" No no.. It's not like that... I ate... And it was very delicious... I just gave this to thank you for yesterday. "
He said hiding his eye contact with me.

Only if he knew how pretty much I wanted to look into his doe eyes.

" Oh! Though it's my favourite... I will enjoy it. And I see you are progressing."
I said patting his head softly to which he looked at me in shock and shyness.

" My mom said that I should thank you in the form you like. "
He said.

" Oh is that so? Means you are mumma little boy... I see. "
I said eating the cream croissant.

" Huh? "
He looked at me confused.

" Btw as you already know my name is Yn... I want to tell you more about of myself.... like I like chocolates, like to visit carnivals, love to play basketball, I have my best friend in my school ji eun...."
He interrupted me.

" Why are you saying these all to me? "
He asked.

And I thought he is still like this... Cold... But no worries I am gonna change this cold one into a warm one.