🦋. Got caught

A/n pov :

The door bell rang diverting everyone's attention. Yn quickly pulled the gun when suddenly the guards gripped her tight.

JK - " FUCKING LEAVE HER... "
He yelled being disgusted by the men's touch on his love.

Sa ra got annoyed by their yellings as she was already being nervous about the person who is on the doorstep.

Sa ra - " Keep quite JK... "
She ordered as the men kept his large palms on jks mouth preventing him to make any noise.

Sa ra - " Keep them in control... I will check it. Don't. let.them.make. any. noise. "
She emphasized each words clearly making them scared.

Sa ra took her calculated steps towards the door carefully.
Twisting the knob she opened the door revealing the familiar person.

Sa ra - " Oh Soobin... Why? What are you doing here? "
She asked hesitantly peeking out of the door being cautious so that' he doesn't notice it.

Soobin - " Nothing much! Umm... I thought to take you on a date tonight... as your mood was kinda off because of these whole things... So i thought to light it up... So i went to your house but your parents told me that you are here. And I am here! "
He said scratching back of his neck in nervousness.

Sa ra laughed nervously.
" Umm... Thank you Soobin but I am not feeling well right now. Can we plan it some other day? "

Soobin started acting worried for her.
" Not well? Why? Something happened? Are you OK? "

Sa ra - " Oh yeah! Not much just headache and nauseous. "
She said smiling nervously.

Soobin 's face turned pale hearing this. His date got canceled.
" It's OK. If you need any help please let me know. Remember I will be there for you. "
He said caressing her cheeks softly.

Sa ra - " Yeah! Sure. You should leave now. It's almost 9. "

Soobin - " Y -Yeah!
Somewhere he wanted Sa ra to invite him inside the house. But thinking it as she needs more time to collect her thoughts he decided to leave her alone.

And he was about to go when he heard a yell...
" HELP US.... HELP US.... PLEASE... "

Soobin got alerted by the yells. His eyebrows crashed in confusion. Whereas sa ra got tensed.

Soobin - " Did you heard that? "
He asked.

Sa ra - " No. What? What are you talking about ? "
She asked nervously.

Soobin - " Someone is asking for help... Is it coming from your house?"
He said peeking inside the house.

Sa ra pushed him back slightly.
" What? No... No... What nonsense? Why would it come from my house? "

Soobin noticed her behavior how she was sweating like hell. Beside that things he know sa ra very well. She isn't kind of saint. But though he loved her he doesn't wanted to assume things on his own.

Soobin - " Sa ra let me in... "
He said as sa ra stopped him.

He got more suspicious.

Soobin - " Sa ra I said let me in. "
She didn't budged from the door which made Soobin mad a little.

Pushing her beside harshly he entered inside the house only to get shocked by the scenes.
His face became pale noticing their figures. It seemed like he got frozen on his place as no words were uttered from his mouth.

Soobin - " W -What is t -this?
He asked coming closer to them.

Till then Sa ra came over him.
" It will be better if you get out from my house on your own. "